• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Bills

I've seen enough of Beck. At least Rex will score between the bonehead plays, No offense with beck.

And Beck takes another sack...

Our line is just stinkin it up in a big way. The bill look to double the season sack total today.....

The Redskins are playing with no confidence or sense of urgency. The Bills are a half-step faster today and simply look like they want the game more.

Beck has been awful. He has missed 3 or 4 open throws and has taken sacks on a couple of occasions where he could have thrown the ball away.

Nice catch by Hankerson for a first down at midfield. Nice opening play by Kerrigan. Paulsen was assigned to block the DE one on one in a second quarter series and got the job done.

I'm looking at the younger players and focusing on their improvement with time on the field.

In terms of winning games, Washington is going to be tested in trying to win with zero productivity at the qb position.

I've seen enough of Beck. At least Rex will score between the bonehead plays, No offense with beck.

eh....I wanna puke every time Rex is on the field. Beck doesn't see the field well..Rex is the sorriest excuse for an NFL athlete I've seen in a long, long time. either way...doesn't matter....the o-line can't hold pass blocks longer than abt 3-3.5 secs by my informal tracking.

I thought Beck's strength was setting up and throwing quickly off the 3 step drop?

So, why are the Redskins going back 5 and 7 steps and trying to set up the long passes?

It's clear the OL can't hold their blocks for the deep sets.

This is pathetic. The Bills have one of the worst defenses in the AFC and the Redskins haven't come within sniffing distance of a solid drive for points.

How deflating - NOTHING off the interception by Fletcher.

This team looks done.

injuries notwithstanding.....Shanahans, Allen and scouting......where's the talent?

The quarterback has been a lot of the problem today on offense. Receivers have been open but Beck is very conservative and tentative with his throws, sort of a redux of what we saw with Jason Campbell early in his career.

Where Rex is too aggressive, Beck seems like a deer in the headlights who is starting to assume a fetal position.

Seriously, I don't see Beck leading this offense to ANY touchdowns in this game today.

Defense? There are have been few injuries in the front seven, but their effectiveness has seemingly reduced each successive game this season. They were strong in the opener and against the Cardinals. But since then, their performance has been spotty.

Against Carolina and now against Buffalo, it looks as though the defensive holes have been exposed further and there have been no adjustments by Haslett.

Last edited:
eh....I wanna puke every time Rex is on the field. Beck doesn't see the field well..Rex is the sorriest excuse for an NFL athlete I've seen in a long, long time. either way...doesn't matter....the o-line can't hold pass blocks longer than abt 3-3.5 secs by my informal tracking.

So you would take beck over Rex? At least Rex can make plays. And please don't act like Beck is any less turnover prone that Rex. Did you see that fumble on a play that should have been a big completion?

Beck stands back there and takes sacks with wide open receivers. I could give 2 ****s about what kind of "nfl athelete" they are. It's all about making plays.

After last week's loss, I remember Sonny Jurgensen saying the best skills quarterback on the Redskins may be Jonathan Crompton.

Is it that much of a stretch to imagine him being activated as the season progresses if the performances of Rex and now John Beck continue to come up short?

Chad Rinehart blocks Barry Cofield and Jackson goes for 40!

Kurt Warner said a couple of weeks ago how surprised and dissappointed he was when the skins made the switch at QB. He said you don't switch QBs when you're 3-3, even if yor QB had a bad game or 2. Talked about the message it sent to the team, confidence, ect. looks like he was right on the money. whole team is phoning it in...

After last week's loss, I remember Sonny Jurgensen saying the best skills quarterback on the Redskins may be Jonathan Crompton.

Is it that much of a stretch to imagine him being activated as the season progresses if the performances of Rex and now John Beck continue to come up short?

Nothing to loose. At least Beck hasn't turned it over

Not sure what's worse, Beck or the oline. Beck takes his 5th sack.

Beck missed his hot read on Sack #3. He held the ball too long on another.

His tentative play is part of the reason this team remains in a funk.

On second thought, Beck is definitely worse than the online, standing back there taking sacks with open receivers. Please pull the plug on this guy.

Team has lost all confidence. No one is stepping up. Sad thing is we are regressing each week.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.