• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Any HVAC Guys Here? I'm About To Lose My Mind.

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
I don't have the money for an HVAC guy to come out, because I spent it all replacing ****. It's cold, and I've been trying to get my heat on since yesterday. I'm over it, nothing I do works. I need some assistance badly.

The fuse, the transformer, the thermostat and the A/C disconnect have all been replaced. I don't know what else to do. I was hopeful it was going to work, because I took the cover off the thermostat and switched it from off to heat and got a spark, but when I went to move the lever toward heat, nothing happened. I'm lost.

I don't know how to tell if the contactor relay in the heat pump is bad, or if replacing it would do anything. But if I press it manually, everything comes on. When I let go, it all cuts off. I don't want to replace it if I don't have to, because I'm tired of thinking I found the solution, only for it not to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.