• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A Fine Day for a Wedding!

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Well Ladies and Gentlemen, today I take the plunge. Today I have the blessing of watching the love of my life walk down the aisle to meet me and vow her ever lasting love to me. It's been a long time coming, but I am truly blessed.

For those who don't know where the location is. We chose a covered bridge in Thurmont, MD at the foothills of the Catoctin mountains near Camp David and a barn nearby where as a boy I bailed hay.
http://www.fredericktourism.org/members/view/236/sect:v
http://www.lawyersmoonlightmaze.com/Welcome/Event_Barn.html

Well, if you've been watching the news you are sure to see there is snow coming! :laugh: We are expecting somewhere in the range of 6-10 inches! :insane:
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USMD0397
So there will be no ceremony at the bridge, but we will be moving forward with the shindig in the barn! I am so truly blessed to be marrying the one. In case you don't know who she is, check out her profile here under Ms. Piggy. Today she becomes, Mrs. Elephant!

Thanks you all for you support and friendship over the years. I am glad to know I am sharing this with all of you!

Pics or it didn't happen!

:)

Congrats! Enjoy your day, you will always remember it!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Damn. Another one bites the dust. We'll be holding your bachelorhood funeral immediately after the wedding. There will be whatever drinks your wife chooses, and trail mix that has had the nuts removed......that was not a metaphor, it was out of concern for possible allergies....yeah, that's the ticket :laugh:

Congratulations buddy, have a blast.

I am glad to know I am sharing this with all of you!
Nothing wrong with swinging :D This quote was made for the taken out of context thread :laugh:

Last edited:
Hope your day together is unforgettable (how can it not be?) and that this is the first day of the best days to come in your lives.

Congrats and enjoy every second :cheers:

"Tis not the location, nor the setting
Honored guests, nor the bells and whistles that may accompany it
It's not the photos of the day
Nor the weather that will be

It's the love and commitment of a man, and a woman
Sharing the ups and downs, in pursuit of their common goals
That make a marriage work
And work it is

But when it works, it's the best job you'll ever have

Wishes for a long and happy life together

Mr. & Mrs (Battle) Ax :) 30yrs and counting

Congrats El. May you have long and happy lives together.

Congratulations, El. All the best to you and your new bride. :)

Mazeltov!

May you have many happy years together and the love and support of family and friends to help you during hard times.

Oh yeah, I didn't even mention that because of the snow she was 2 hours late to the ceremony! :rotflmao:

Awesome pics, and I wish both of you a life full of wonderful memories. Good job buddy.

It's not what you did to deserve her, but what did she do wrong to end up with someone like you? Harsh penalty she copped there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.