• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Brandon Jacobs knew the Redskins luck would run out

BGO

When Brandon Jacobs wasn’t complaining about his role*with the Giants during an interview with Men’s Fitness, he was reveling in the struggles of his NFC East rivals in Dallas and Philadelphia. “They have a lot of talent and they’re very well coached, but it’s so thrilling for me to see the Eagles and Cowboys*lose like…
b.gif

More...

Jacobs pulling a Cooley...

Interesting, Cooley was absolutely slaughtered by Skip Clueless for his comments, I wonder what he'll say about Jacobs.

PS - the comments on this article are priceless...

Jacobs - I knew the Cardinals were going to win Game 6........

Way to go, Brandon, those after the fact predictions are really impressive.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Interesting, Cooley was absolutely slaughtered by Skip Clueless for his comments, I wonder what he'll say about Jacobs.

Honestly who (besides Romo Fans) listens to ANYTHING that poor little excuse for a man says about ANYTHING? #FABuLOUS!

Honestly who (besides Romo Fans) listens to ANYTHING that poor little excuse for a man

Skip Bayless is a man ?!?!?

I always assumed he was a woman, because every time I see him, he's wearing panties. Not that I'm looking for them, but they're kind of hard to miss, considering they're always bunched up in a wad, and curled up above his pants.

Cowherd is worse. I tried listening to his show one day and it gave me a headache. His voice is so whiney and horse.

Cowherd is worse. I tried listening to his show one day and it gave me a headache. His voice is so whiney and horse.

Cowherd has interesting guests from time to time, that's about all I can say. He is obnoxious, the epitome of a shock jock, trying get listeners by being controversial. Doofus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.