• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Christmas is coming!

Its been Christmas at Costco for a couple weeks now. Amazing how fast the year has gone by.

Its been Christmas at Costco for a couple weeks now. Amazing how fast the year has gone by.

They are already playing X-mas music at Abercrombie when I was at the mall this weekend. And Bed Bath and Beyond has some of the X-mas stuff for sale. I love Christmas-time, but I also love Fall/Thanksgiving, so let me enjoy each separately!

Sarge, I had both the Gilbert chemistry set and the glassblowing kit as a kid. Fortunately I managed neither to do permanent damage to myself or the house-although I did totally destroy a set of bathroom linen once. :)

Had a little fire bug in ya, huh?

Had a little fire bug in ya, huh?

I've always been really curious, Sarge-it was more of a "Hmmm...I wonder what would happen if I mixed these two and then heated them.....oops!" kinda thing.

Damn, I haven't even finished sending out all my Halloween e-cards yet either.

netflix-costume-reed-hastings-halloween-ecards-someecards.png

Happy Halloween!

Sarge, I had both the Gilbert chemistry set and the glassblowing kit as a kid. Fortunately I managed neither to do permanent damage to myself or the house-although I did totally destroy a set of bathroom linen once. :)

One of a few gifts my parents really regretted getting me. I'm sure who ever owns that house now must wonder what the patch in the concrete floor is from. To this day, I don't know what I mixed up, but it reacted with the concrete floor, and ate about a 15 inch, 3/8 deep hole in the floor when I spilled it.

The smell was..... extraordinary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.