• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

WT: Too much was read into 3-1 start

BGO

There's only one surprise regarding the Washington Redskins' 3-3 record: Some folks are unpleasantly surprised.

Realists knew better entering the season. They saw the holes that remained after coach Mike Shanahan finished his patch-up job last summer. They recognized the lack of depth and playmakers, even while acknowledging the upgraded ...

More...

Yes...I foolishly allowed myself to get suckered in. I should have tempered my expectations to what I originally predicted, and I'd wouldn't be so disappointed now...SIGH.

Darn. When I read the title I thought Dan Snyder had said that ...
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Darn. When I read the title I thought Dan Snyder had said that ...
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Me too.

Let's try some ninja text because the message was too short.

That would be admitting that he and vinny ran this team far, far into the ground

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.