• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins getting more popular?

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
Are the Redskins suddenly becoming....gasp....popular?

Well, according to Harris' latest poll of NFL teams they are-up from #15 in 2010 to #8 in 2011. Here's the list as published in the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel's online edition.

dAD2CYTQ37SIsqVHq6QQK5Dkl9OlEt23AKj3IhWb2Mhy8a-OvG_UW8AHK5pNB7a3rTCZY-FI_wHNW_XFbgmJQLr9zWVLdQnW2n9Y9o4ufZqkfV5s0WM

#8? Gee, I thought we were hated by most everybody.

Oh, Dallas at #1? Well there's no accounting for taste, obviously. :insane:

Link to article: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/132376033.html

I'm surprised its not the Steelers at #1, especially with the whole "Sixburgh" thing. Must be because they have a rapist playing QB.

I'd be curious to see the most "hated" teams as well. Have a feeling the list might look eerily similar.

I love the Jags and Bengals at the bottom. I think they are the epitome of an afterthought to most people.

You expect Southern California to get excited about pro football?

The Rams left LA and after a number of seasons the Raiders went home to Oakland.

And the NFL wants to move the Bills or Jaguars out there?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I'd be curious to see the most "hated" teams as well. Have a feeling the list might look eerily similar.

I love the Jags and Bengals at the bottom. I think they are the epitome of an afterthought to most people.

You may be right, G. I checked out some places where this poll result was posted and the comments were very similar in terms of who everybody hated. Dallas, judging by other NFL fan forums I visit, seems to be the single most hated team-even by fans of AFC teams who seldom ever play them.

Your afterthought comment is probably pretty accurate too, I think, nobody says much about Jacksonville-unless you start digging through the posts in Ravens forums over the last 12 hours or so. :)

The one that most surprised me was the Bills. After the decades of bottom-feeding I might have thought that having a bit of success this season might have raised the sympathy level some but apparently not.

people hate dallass because frankly they have more fair weather , bandwagon, and know nothing fans than any other team, ffs you can buy cowpies crap at almost any store even when they suck. I think its because of all the middle aged dudes who watched football when they were teens and followed whoever won at the time. I always ask them if they know who bob lilly was or Thomas Henderson, if they say no, I don't talk to them. same with a skins fan, if you don't know who Hanburger or Olkewicz was, you aren't a fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.