• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins @ Bills: Predict The Score

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
We learned something about our Redskins today. They're the same team as last year. If anyone was still holding out hopes for the playoffs, you need to set more realistic goals - like not finishing last in the division. We don't know how long Moss will be gone, or Hightower. We also don't know whether this week's defense is our defense, and the first few weeks were a fluke, or if this was the fluke. One thing we do know is that we can play some ugly football with the worst of them.

On that note, we have to travel to Buffalo. Where opponents have been getting lit up, including the New England Patriots. The Bills are way better than we are, and averaging 34 points at home this season with a 3-0 record. The Redskins have been exposed for the team we really are. We are 1-2 on the road, and would be 0-3 if not for the good luck of getting to play the Rams. That, and we are only averaging 17 points on the road.

We also have a QB who doesn't look like he will be as quickly progressing as we had hoped, and we are becoming riddled with injuries to key players. With all that knowledge, enjoy the blowout next week as we sink to the bottom of the division. :wall:

Bills 43
Redskins 16

No Oline
No play makers @ WR on offense
Trash heap QB that's not started enough to know much about
Average D with no secondary

But we have a K and a P...so we got that going for us, which is nice........

Bills 52
Redskins 16

Fitzpatrick is more the type of QB we play well against. Look for an improved presence by the DLine this week, which will sadly be offset by our terrible secondary. Stevie Johnson isn't a great WR, but he should be enough to torch Hall. Oh, and Fred Jackson? Yikes, it could get ugly fast on defense.

Their defense hasn't been able to stop anyone either, which is the good news. The bad news is that we don't have Tom Brady, Michael Vick, or any of the other QBs that have torched them.

I'm gonna say it will be closer thapeople think, Bills 24 Skins 21.

Fitzpatrick is more the type of QB we play well against. Look for an improved presence by the DLine this week, which will sadly be offset by our terrible secondary. Stevie Johnson isn't a great WR, but he should be enough to torch Hall. Oh, and Fred Jackson? Yikes, it could get ugly fast on defense.

Their defense hasn't been able to stop anyone either, which is the good news. The bad news is that we don't have Tom Brady, Michael Vick, or any of the other QBs that have torched them.

I'm gonna say it will be closer thapeople think, Bills 24 Skins 21.
I love your optimism :insane:

The Panthers hung 33 on us, no way possible we hold the bills under 40. If you're predicting us to win, we'd have to score over 40 sadly.

I love your optimism :insane:

The Panthers hung 33 on us, no way possible we hold the bills under 40. If you're predicting us to win, we'd have to score over 40 sadly.

Cam and Vick both moved the chains on us multiple times using their feet. Fitz doesn't strike me as that type of QB. We also did not get a single break yesterday, no fumbles, int, nothing. The Bills started out very, very hot, but have cooled down a little. I still think we lose, but I think it will be closer than people think.

Cam and Vick both moved the chains on us multiple times using their feet. Fitz doesn't strike me as that type of QB. We also did not get a single break yesterday, no fumbles, int, nothing. The Bills started out very, very hot, but have cooled down a little. I still think we lose, but I think it will be closer than people think.
I wish I had reason to believe this was possible.

Cam Newton only rushed for 59 yards, and almost all of that came on 2 plays. Cam Newton's legs had very little to do with them winning this game, they just helped make it more embarrassing.

Our secondary sucks, plain and simple. Not only do they not cover worth a damn, but D Hall's gotta go. If I see him jump one more route, or strip/go for the INT instead of just tackling, my head's going to explode. He's not that good, and I hate constantly hearing all the talking head talk about what a great corner he is. He gets burned for a TD way more often than he gets INTs. Chances are, if you see a guy wide open for a big catch or TD, you'll see Hall laying on the turf somewhere.

One thing about Fitzpatrick that makes him better than Cam and Vick, is that he's twice as smart as them, and he's a QB first. That will kill us this weekend.

Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, against the Eagles last week. They couldn't stop anybody either, and yet they stopped us. The Rams supposedly couldn't stop anyone either, but held us to 17 measley points. The Cowboys team that everyone says is sooooooo crappy dropped 34 points on them Sunday, double what we were able to muster.

This team is turrible Kenny, just turrible.

31-10 Bills, if Fletcher and Atogwe play.

49-3 Bills, if Fletcher and Atogwe are out.

I don't think it'll be huge, huge, being that it's in Toronto and not Orchard Park, but we still lose.

27-20, but the game won't appear that close.

Nick

I shelled out a sack of money to go to this game next weekend in Toronto. I would have much rather it been in Buffalo, where tickets would have been cheaper. I don't think i'll be feeling much better about the price after the Bills beat down on us.

Bills 29, Redskins 13.

It's a shame when your team is 3-3 and you know the season is a write-off.

To avoid duplication I'll just say I think ntotoro's is what I think is the most likely to be the closest estimate of the outcome.

I'm predicting that this week, Monday morning here, I'll be sleeping for the first time since the season started. I'm not going to waste any more days due to sitting up for a game within an already wasted season.

I shelled out a sack of money to go to this game next weekend in Toronto. I would have much rather it been in Buffalo, where tickets would have been cheaper.

Everything would have been cheaper had it been in Buffalo... :)

Nick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.