• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Redskins @ Panthers

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
So does Beck step out and out play the rookie sensation, Cam Newton? Will the Redskins defense make that same rookie look like a first year player? Will Kyle remember he has a running plays on his game sheet?

Tune in to see.

Well - Beck really couldn't ask for a better spot to get a start. The Panthers D has mostly sucked all year long, they're young, and on top of that, they are beat-up. That's not to say they'll lay down today, but we should be able to move the ball against them if Beck plays decently.

Nice tackling. :(
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

looked like Barry Sanders out there lol

If Orakpo and Kerrigan don't get pressure it's going to be a long day.

Beck just did a Grossman and got lucky!:frown2:

Um... Blow to the qbs head much?

Same old Rex ...

Um Jamal Brown, you're job is to stop that.

Beck looks slight and little to me. Can he hold up to the hits?

Clumsy too.. Timmay made up for it but he had a bad exchange earlier

Is that 2 or 3 passes batted down? Damn. Homie ghotta find some passing lanes.

There is zero attack downfield with beck.

1point per kick! Lmao

I need to see beck make a couple of big time throws before I can believe we have any chance with him. KS has been more committed to the run this game than he has all season.

Panthers showing why they're 1-4 with their 400th penalty.

Shoulda called grounding on the panthers... For grounding beck!

Somebody get me a shotgun... Feel like duck hunting all of the sudden

Aargh! Gaffney how can you have two such big screw-ups two plays in a row! The first you can't drop. It puts in scoring territory. The second. You see that contact coming and you put two hands on the ball. You're a vet. You know that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.