• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Redskins @ Panthers

Yeah but Cam has the advantage of going against a Haslett coached defense.
True...but he's making some beautiful throws. Man the Skins need a QB.

Apparently all the debate over which ****ty QB to play is moot because our defense decided to go home at halftime.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

And with just over 7 minutes to play down by 3 scores, we play with no urgency at all!

On the good side, this game has shook me from my delusional state of possibly making the playoffs.

:toilet:

Apparently all the debate over which ****ty QB to play is moot because our defense decided to go home at halftime.

For a guy that hasn't seen the field in years, Beck is playing well. I wasn't expecting Montana, we're you ?

For a guy that hasn't seen the field in years, Beck is playing well. I wasn't expecting Montana, we're you ?
He's made a few nice short throws and runs, but hasn't gone downfield a single time the whole game.

No I was expecting a guy that hasnt seen the field in years. Unfortunately the league doesnt grade on a curve.

He's made a few nice short throws and runs, but hasn't gone downfield a single time the whole game.

You know as well as I that you need protection to let those plays develop. He's had the D in his face a hell of a lot this half.

No they'll win a few more. I still think 7-9 or 8-8.

This was the easiest game we had left on the schedule. I more inclined to go with Sarge's assessment.

I'm with Sarge also - gonna win maybe 1 more game (Miami). That's it.

You know as well as I that you need protection to let those plays develop. He's had the D in his face a hell of a lot this half.

Pressure hasn't been as much as Rex has faced in most games all season. beck's first throw over 15 yards is picked. We need a QB!!

I don't think I've seen a group throw in the towel so dam fast.....

Beck had two others that easily could've and probably should've been picked, on top of the INT in garbage time and the fumble. He played fine for stretches. If we were solid in other phases of the game, he'd probably be okay. It's not really fair to judge him given his experience level, lack of starting experience, and the generally poor play around him today.

I don't think I've seen a group throw in the towel so dam fast.....

I think most are just being realistic Pete. We're getting worse, not better, players are dropping like flies to injury, and the tough part of our schedule is just starting. I don't think this team has good things ahead of it in 2011.

This is the 1st game the D has totally blown for us this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.