• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD: SKINS/jags

Blondie

Well guys and gals.......this is it. Another pre-season comes to an end tonight.

LET'S GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!

I can't see the game tonight because I can not locate an internet hook up.

I WILL BE DYING DOWN HERE SO PLEASE GIVE AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN.

NFL.com just doesn't do it for me.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!

I can't see the game tonight because I can not locate an internet hook up.

I WILL BE DYING DOWN HERE SO PLEASE GIVE AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN.

NFL.com just doesn't do it for me.

UGH! I remember those days. Not fun! Go Skins!​

Last edited:
Try listening to the radio broadcast on the internet, Blondie. That is what I am doing while waiting for a plane in Phoenix.

980 Sports

Aldridge just fumbled a kickoff after fielding it in the Endzone. Jags recover and score. Talk about how NOT to play your way onto a team.

Well Joey T. stated it well. If he wants to make this team he has to redeem that mistake.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I saw the fumble mentioned on twitter on kick return and OMG I thought it was Rock.

Whew.

Made me nuts not to see it.

I doubt we see much of Rock tonight.

Flights boarding. You folks enjoy. Thank god it gets real next week!

Wow, Randle-el dropped a nice pass from Campbell.

Wow! Chase in there to begin the 2nd quarter.

I am just not into this game.

What is wrong with me?

Is it because I can't see it?

I know what you mean, Blondie, I'm listening online (thanks, Neo)-but I'm visual by nature and it's hard for me to get much of a handle on what's going on without watching.

Guys, it's not much of a game anyway. Other than the fumble recovery for a TD it has been fairly bland.

Offensive line is not looking good right now. Daniel has had no time to work that magic. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.