• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD: SKINS/jags

Blondie

Well guys and gals.......this is it. Another pre-season comes to an end tonight.

LET'S GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!

I can't see the game tonight because I can not locate an internet hook up.

I WILL BE DYING DOWN HERE SO PLEASE GIVE AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN.

NFL.com just doesn't do it for me.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!

I can't see the game tonight because I can not locate an internet hook up.

I WILL BE DYING DOWN HERE SO PLEASE GIVE AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN.

NFL.com just doesn't do it for me.

UGH! I remember those days. Not fun! Go Skins!​

Last edited:
Try listening to the radio broadcast on the internet, Blondie. That is what I am doing while waiting for a plane in Phoenix.

980 Sports

Aldridge just fumbled a kickoff after fielding it in the Endzone. Jags recover and score. Talk about how NOT to play your way onto a team.

Well Joey T. stated it well. If he wants to make this team he has to redeem that mistake.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I saw the fumble mentioned on twitter on kick return and OMG I thought it was Rock.

Whew.

Made me nuts not to see it.

I doubt we see much of Rock tonight.

Flights boarding. You folks enjoy. Thank god it gets real next week!

Wow, Randle-el dropped a nice pass from Campbell.

Wow! Chase in there to begin the 2nd quarter.

I am just not into this game.

What is wrong with me?

Is it because I can't see it?

I know what you mean, Blondie, I'm listening online (thanks, Neo)-but I'm visual by nature and it's hard for me to get much of a handle on what's going on without watching.

Guys, it's not much of a game anyway. Other than the fumble recovery for a TD it has been fairly bland.

Offensive line is not looking good right now. Daniel has had no time to work that magic. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.