• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD: SKINS/jags

I think he'll (Daniels) get a pass on the 2nd quarter based on the quality of protection he got. Zorn reportedly gave him more playing time tonight for exactly that reason.

I'm not so sure about Chase over Colt...I think the more likely scenario is Colt winning the #3 job, and Chase going to the practice squad. I don't think Chase will be in high demand if cut, and will make it through waivers.

The more interesting battle (IMO) is for the 4th RB/6th WR spot...I think Zorn will carry either an extra RB or 6th WR. Shelton made some serious noise tonight, and at the very least earned a spot on the PS. Special teams, especially. I think with his TD catch, my main man Lanky locked up the 5th WR spot. Say goodbye to Hackett.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.