• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD: SKINS/jags

Is anyone still of the opinion that Mike Williams is an NFL tackle right now?

We need to find veteran depth after the final round of cuts.

Put Mike on IR and let him work toward 2010.

R
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Guys I am not trying to rub it in, but after 12 years of dealing with internet feeds and NFL.com, it is so refreshing to be home watching it on TV.

I think all indications are that we've spent too much time thinking about what a 'feel good' a William's comeback would be, and not enough time assessing where he is right now. I just don't think he can get where he needs to be this season to really make an impact.

Guys I am not trying to rub it in, but after 12 years of dealing with internet feeds and NFL.com, it is so refreshing to be home watching it on TV.

Now I can't even hear it.

SOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET

Boone - your feed at first "couldn't find a playable stream," then it took me back to 980, which is working again, lol.

Boone - your feed at first "couldn't find a playable stream," then it took me back to 980, which is working again, lol.

That's the WXTG in Virginia Beach, Va. feed. If you're listening to Sonny, Larry, and Sam, it's all the same feed :)

Daniels playing for his career here.

Len Hauss...gotta love the guy :)

It almost looks like Chase is trying too hard even though he is not getting much help from the line or even receivers who are dropping balls.

hauss_len.jpg

Tell me you wouldn't want to spend a night drinking beer with Len...some great stories...

Oh Henson...can't pull crap like that trying to make the team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.