• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 6 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Week 6 was another tough one, but still some impressive performances, with Elephant nearly pulling out the perfect week:

Elephant 12-1-0
micks113 11-2-0
Boone 11-2-0
RobinTom 11-2-0
China 11-2-0
Coolbreeze 11-2-0
Canadian Hog 11-2-0
Om 11-2-0
All Home 11-2-0

On the season, our top 10 look like this:

RobinTom 71-19-0
SNF 67-23-0
micks113 65-25-0
Coolbreeze 64-26-0
tugboat 63-27-0
Lovethebeer 63-27-0
Om 63-27-0
Yusuf06 63-27-0
Elephant 63-27-0
Queboy 63-27-0

Click HERE for all the Week 6 results.

Click HERE for overall season-to-date results.

RobinTom seriously has an 80% correct rate? Seriously? :notworthy:

And yes, back to my normal levels of suckitude this week. Awesome.

Man, kind of embarrassing to pick worse than "Monkey and Dartboard."

Hey, I'm not bad at picking games, as long as they aren't called 'The Redskins' :)

But yeah, getting beat by 'Monkey and a Dartboard'...I've avoided that so far. Probably just a matter of time.

I'm tied with "Monkey and Dartboard". :(

Man, I used to be something around here...

First week I stuck to my original picks! Did not second guess anything and just stuck with the picks I originally made.

Now, I am going to go see if I should change any picks for next week.

Oh yeah, in many other forums I kept saying I did not feel comfortable about the Eagles game going in, but I have never picked against the Redskins as long as we've been doing this and I have never picked Dallas. If I weren't such a homer, it would have been a perfect week.

First week I stuck to my original picks! Did not second guess anything and just stuck with the picks I originally made.

Now, I am going to go see if I should change any picks for next week.

Oh yeah, in many other forums I kept saying I did not feel comfortable about the Eagles game going in, but I have never picked against the Redskins as long as we've been doing this and I have never picked Dallas. If I weren't such a homer, it would have been a perfect week.

What's tough for me this season specifically in games the Redskins are involved in isn't homerism but the honest..."damn....we could just as easily win this game as lose it"

Unlike some, I just can't muster up the courage to pick the Redskins this year. I've gone against them in the Pick 'em Contest in every game with the exception of the Cardinals game. Even with that game, I was originally planning on picking the Cards and changed my mind at the last second. Where are the days when I'd go into Sunday KNOWING the Redskins were going to win? Even more importantly, will those days ever return? :(

Kind of ironic that you'd say that, and yet if you had bet on the Skins CH, you'd have been right 3 out of 5 times. So maybe they aren't as bad a bet as you think?

I stink. Really stink. From winning a prize to 24th place. Penthouse to outhouse. With no running water. And it's padlocked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.