• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Santana Moss backs Rex Grossman

Can't believe you all are off the Sexy Rexy wagon. Seems we need a little reminder of just who it is we're dealing with

An oldie but goodie, updated from his Chicago days:)

Is that Davis? I think he’s triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I’m throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Cooley open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for ******s. I’m ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can’t, I bet I’ll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What’s that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That’s gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is ****ing football. You can’t just expect wins to come to you. You can’t massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You’re a *****. This ain’t John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy’s got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I’m throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Cowboys cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Coleman intercepted it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasn’t one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I’m gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I’m gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we’re talking about here. We’re talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I’m not just a gunslinger. I’m a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I’ll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I’m gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it’s worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. That’s how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you’re not turned on right now. I am.

Sarge, I think that post just set a BGO record for most use of the asterisk.

Damn, Sarge, I just spit on my laptop's screen!

Classic.

:rotflmao:

You hadn't seen that Serv? I thought every one had seen the Kissing Suzy Kobler site. Straight from a frustrated Bears fan five or six years ago

Sarge, I think that post just set a BGO record for most use of the asterisk.

Another Sarge FIRST! First with a thread over 100,000 hits and FIRST with the asterisk usage!

I'm on a roll baby! On the edge. Where I gotta be:)

No, not in the least.

Santana is supporting his starting qb. And, yes, Grossman is the starting qb...until he isn't.

How could that possibly be the trigger for possible locker room division?

Chris...it's possible cuz it's happened before. you're entirely within your rights to think that one player advocating, in the media, for another to start demonstrates loyalty and is a good thing. I disagree...I think a better response falls along the lines of "It's not my decision. All I know is we have equal confidence in both QBs and whoever starts will get our best efforts. We're all about winning."

as for Grossman.....pick your poison!

Chris...it's possible cuz it's happened before. you're entirely within your rights to think that one player advocating, in the media, for another to start demonstrates loyalty and is a good thing. I disagree...I think a better response falls along the lines of "It's not my decision. All I know is we have equal confidence in both QBs and whoever starts will get our best efforts. We're all about winning."

as for Grossman.....pick your poison!

I'm in neutral territory here-neither bad nor good until further issues along those lines emerge. I understand the "possibility" of some level of contention to develop but I'm not necessarily expecting it-to me it's just as likely that this may just fade into relative insignificance.

As for your Grossman comment.....well, I must confess that right now I prefer the uncertainty of Beck...unless that option proves itself to be worse which will take more than one game to determine.

Last edited:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I think Beck should get his (last) chance at being a starter in the NFL. But until he does, Grossman is the starting qb.

Look guys, we aren't going anywhere with either of these two. So as Sydney Friedman once said "Take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice"

Let's put this non-story to bed:

FNNChuckChuck Carroll
by HogsHaven
Santana Moss said he did not go to Mike Shanahan to lobby for Rex Grossman. It was coach's decision. #Redskins

RickMaeseRick Maese
While Santana Moss says he still feels Grossman deserved another shot, he says team has confidence in both quarterbacks

granthpaulsenGrant Paulsen
Santana Moss stuck with his opinion that Grossman deserved another shot. Said it was just one opinion & that the team trusts Beck. #Redskins

Let's put this non-story to bed:

RickMaeseRick Maese
While Santana Moss says he still feels Grossman deserved another shot, he says team has confidence in both quarterbacks

granthpaulsenGrant Paulsen
Santana Moss stuck with his opinion that Grossman deserved another shot. Said it was just one opinion & that the team trusts Beck. #Redskins

Lanky Livingston said:
If Beck is named the starter, Moss will say something along the lines of "Beck is the guy now, and I'm 100% behind him. We know he can get it done. Blah blah sis boom bah."

Yep, sounds about right. :)

Since we're quoting ourselves-

Santana is doing what a good teammate does. He's backing his qb until he's no longer his qb.

If Beck is given the nod by Shanahan he will get behind him, too.

;)

I like what Santana and others said about Grossman. To me is shows chemistry, leadership, and unity in a locker room that has been lacking for years.

The team will get behind Beck and show him the same support Grossman received. If Grossman has to come back in, then they will fall in line.

Saw an interview of Grossman that said it all. He said he felt he played well, but he should have been dominate. Grossman had the chance to seperate himself against some weaker teams, but didn't.

We all have bad days at work. Brady threw 4 int's the other week and he wasn't replaced. Thing is Brady also gives his team production from the QB position. Grossman wasn't lighting things up in the other games. All he did was leave the door cracked for Beck.

Now Beck has his shot. It's all on his shoulders to show he can be the guy. As Sonny basically said it is easer to come off the bench than start.

Like everyone else in the locker room, I hope Beck plays well. My gut says our franchise QB isn't on the current roste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.