• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

......................and Jeers

Sav had a good game.
Beck looked decent enough to pull off a few wins.
Haslett continues to master halftime adjustments.

Cheers: Grossman is done. We're still in 1st.
Jeers: Everything else.

Sav had a good game.
Beck looked decent enough to pull off a few wins.
Haslett continues to master halftime adjustments.

I think Beck is gonna shock the piss out of a lot of people once he gets his timing down. He had a few bad (low) throws, but more dropped passes. His mobility will make a huge difference. It opens up many plays you just can't run with an immobile QB.

If they use his mobility to an advantage it will open up a lot of options on offense

I'm not hip on K Shanny using any of our advantages. Before Cooley went out we had two of the best TE's in the league. Nothing. Today, we go up against one of the ****tiest run D's in the league and what do you see? Grossman airing it out. Piss poor game plan

More like NO game plan. It frequently feels like we're just feeling our way as it goes along. How could you not make a committed effort to pound it today. Just unbelievable.

Cheers... the Rex Grossman era is kaput and the FO only gave him a one-year contract.

Jeers... the Rex Grossman era still has 11 more maybes in it unless the Coaching staff realizes enough is enough.

Nick

Cheers: Sav Rocca, Graham Uhoh

Jeers: Gaffney's hands, K Shan's game planning, the refs for muffing the safety, DeAngelo Hall's inept coverage skills, not running it 50 times today, Grossman bein kept in long enough to throw 4 picks, etc. etc. etc.

pros: Fred Davis, Ryan Kerrigan, London Fletcher, Brian Orakpo.

cons: DeAngelo Hall, Brandon Banks, Donte Stallworth (2 key 4Q drops).

don't ever want to see agains: Rex Grossman in Kyle Shanahan's scheme, Danny Smith.

if you are not going to run the ball and play clock control and want to have an aerial circus Rex Grossman is NOT the man you want taking the snaps.

Danny Smith needs to go. Like Norv, he is a vampire that continues to keep his job despite mediocre results.

Cheers: Gano is incredible.

Easily the best kicker we have had in ten years.

This is still a work in progress. No worries.

I see a lot of jeers for Kyle's playcalling, but this loss falls squarely on Grossman's shoulders. The Eagles gameplanned to stop the run and force Grossman to beat them, which he could not do. Kyle adjusted, but I'm sure he didn't call interceptions. At least one of those was a TD.

I wish I had more hands, Charlie Murphay, so I could give Rex Grossman FOUR THUMBS DOWN!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Good second half. Too little too late.

Jeers on the obvious the pass thrower and the pass droppers.

Not to kick him when he's injured, but Trent Williams for two awful penalties at the beginning of the game.

Wasn't a safety, but should've been intentional grounding. The roughing call was icing on the bullcrap cake.
Intentional grounding from the endzone = safety. Both feet were in the endzone - one fully, one on the goal line. Safety. Vick even said in the postgame he thought that's what the flag was for. He admitted it, and he said he was shocked that it was a flag on our guys.

pros: Fred Davis, Ryan Kerrigan, London Fletcher, Brian Orakpo.

cons: DeAngelo Hall, Brandon Banks, Donte Stallworth (2 key 4Q drops).

don't ever want to see agains: Rex Grossman in Kyle Shanahan's scheme, Danny Smith.

if you are not going to run the ball and play clock control and want to have an aerial circus Rex Grossman is NOT the man you want taking the snaps.

Danny Smith needs to go. Like Norv, he is a vampire that continues to keep his job despite mediocre results.
Just curious. You said it here and you started a whole thread about it as well - what does your Danny Smith hatred stem from? I mean seriously? Especially with how the ST performed today.

Today, we didn't allow a single punt or kick return by the Eagles, our punter averaged 42.5 yards per punt, Gano was 100% on FG, including a 50 yarder, Brandon Banks averaged 30 yards per return, including a 47 yarder he came within inches of breaking for a touchdown. For the entire season, we have punted 23 times, and have only given up 1 punt return yard. Almost every single Gano kickoff has gone for a touchback. We have one of the top 3 most feared returners in the league, and we have the best punter and kicker we have had in decades. Not only is your hatred completely misplaced, since you don't have a statistical leg to stand on with your view, but it's borderline insane. If they had a special teams ranking system, we'd be number 1 by a thousand miles right now.

If all of your hate is based on Banks, which is completely incomprehensible, I encourage you to place your hate where it belongs. Not everyone has a guy averaging over 30 per return. Most teams don't have a threat at all. Maybe you're pissed because Banks never takes a knee, but I bet you don't complain when he scores or breaks one past midfield. Like Brian Mitchell once said - if you take a knee, you have zero chance of scoring. It's always better to give it a shot. Special teams hasn't lost us a game this year, and very likely won't.

It just confuses me. If you're going to have a vile hatred for a unit on our team, it shouldn't be for the only consistently solid unit on the team.

Don't mind him... He's just trying to throw the hate around equally! ;)

CHEERS: The flea-flicker that I mentioned here

I wonder if this gave Kyle any ideas? He sure didn't seem to come up with many himself. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.