• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 5 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
One of our more challenging weeks to date! 10-3 was good enough to reign supreme for both Goaldeje and NewCliche21. Dik Shuttle, RobinTom, Boone, tugboat, micks113, Lovethebeer, SNF, and Kelly were close behind at 9-4.

For the season, our leaders are:
1. RobinTom 60-17-0
2. SNF 57-20-0
3. tugboat 56-21-0
4. Shi no Tenshi 56-21-0
5. Queboy 54-23-0
6. Matt 54-23-0
7. micks113 54-23-0
8. Lovethebeer 53-24-0
9. Ax 53-24-0
10. Yusuf06 53-24-0
11. Coolbreeze 53-24-0

Click HERE for all Week 5 results.

Click HERE for season-to-date overall results.

Last edited:
Just laying low....waiting to make my late season move. ;)

Worst week ever in this game - and a losing record to boot. Never had that happen until now. Very humbling.

Congrats to the winners for this week and congrats to the current leaders.

One of our more challenging weeks to date! 10-3 was good enough to reign supreme for both Goaldeje and NewCliche21.

Given that I won the week, and still am not on the top 10 for the season, this will probably be the only chance I have to say this, sooooo...

Suck it, beyotches!

:)

Given that I won the week, and still am not on the top 10 for the season, this will probably be the only chance I have to say this, sooooo...

Suck it, beyotches!

:)

:rotflmao:
I'll give you your props this week :allhail:

but from here on in it's :moon:

The respect and admiration of your peers! Woot!

You've got to work awfully hard to go 4-9. :doh:

Yeah, that's tough. The worst part of that is thinking if you'd just picked the opposite for each of the games you'd have gone 9-4. Maybe you need to take the Constanza approach and just do the opposite of what you would normally do.

"If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right."

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY[/media]

I'm unemployed and live with my parents.

Only in this league could you have 61% accuracy and be in 36th place :laugh: I'm glad we didn't place bets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.