• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Is There A 10 Win Team in the NFCE?

Which NFCE team wins 10 or more games?

• Cowboys

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Redskins

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • None of them.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Can't speak for Serv, but considering I said the same thing earlier in the thread, I'll answer. :)

Like it or not, they're explosive. I actually don't think they are that balanced on offense, I see them as a team that experiences a lot of 3 and outs, but a few times a game, they will put some serious points up. That's enough to beat a fair amout of teams out there. Their D is OK. Not great, but OK, certainly good enough to keep them in games against equal or lesser opponents, and with Dez and Austin and even Felix (when healthy) able to take it the distance in a hurry, they will win some games.

It's not that I am buying into the hype. I don't think they're as good as the media wants us to think they are, but I also don't think they're a 5 win team.

I just don't see a clear cut, dominant team in the NFCE this year, that's all.

HH, I know you're not picking on me, man. :)
Here's the thing, first I used the word possible-not probable or likely...but...

Dallas lost by 3 to a fairly tough Jets D, they beat a genuinely good 49ers team in San Francisco and lost to a really strong Lions team by 4. I can't just write them off as a crap team. Healthy and minus bonehead mistakes they could very well be 3-1 right now-their next eight games include the likes of the Rams, Cardinals, Dolphins, Eagles and Seahawks(in Dallas-a big difference there). I'll be surprised if they lose any of those games and if you want to look at the rest they get the Giants(I see a split) and Tampa Bay-10 wins is not out of the question at all yet. I see us, New England, and the Giants(once) and Eagles(once) as the only probable losses. Of course they could go on making boo-boos...but if they don't...just sayin'.

At the beginning of the year I was not going to discount the Giants like so many have because of their horrible melt down at the end of the year last year. I have learned over the years not to discount a Tom Coughlin team. Their defense is coming along at the right time. If Eli can make less mistakes like he did this past week, unlike last week against the Seahwaks, they are going to win 10 games with such an easy schedule.

Giants win the division. Eagles will win 8, maybe 9. We will tie the Cowgirls again with 6 or 7 wins.

Of course I say it like I know what I am talking about, but at the end of the season you can tell me I was wrong.

So the answer is "No, there isn't a 10 win in the NFCE." Pretty damn sad if you ask me.

This thread is depressing ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.