• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I'm ready for the ass whoopin'.

run run run!! thats all i can say. run it down their throats, run it around their backs, run until our RBs are gasping for air. and then run some more.

if they suck up the D and stack the box hit Gaffney, Davis, Cooley or Moss and back em off again.

sounds like a plan to me!

Well, lessee - I can certainly echo the sentiments of the original post, if I interpret it correctly. I think this is a big ol trap game just waiting for us to step in it.

The thing is, and I don't see too many people talking about this. It kinda doesn't matter. The Gints and the CowPattys are both facing 4-1 powerhouses, are unlikely to come out winners =- and if the Iggles take us that gives them two wins. Big whup.

I'm not looking forward to loosing this, but if we do, it's not a big deal. We'll just be left a little closer to the pack. Onion other hand, if we win, like we could - we'll be comfy going into mid season.

Now, will someone please back up DHall's routes? Thank you!

Onion other hand

Even though Peaches could be the pits, I knew she'd never call the fuzz.
I'm the kinda guy that works hard for his celery and I don't mind telling you I was feeling a bit wilted. But I didn't carrot all.
I try never to disparagus and I don't sweat the truffles.

I'm outstanding in my field and I know something good will turnip eventually.
I hailed a passing Yellow Cabbage and told the driver to cart me off to Broccolyn.
I was going to meet my brother across from the eggplant where he had a job at the Saffron station pumpkin gas.
As soon as I saw his face, I knew he was in a yam.
He told me his wife had been raisin cane. Her name was Peaches:
a soiled but radishing beauty with HUGE goards.
My brother had always been a chestnut, but I could never figure out why she picked him.
He was a skinny little string bean who had always suffered from cerebral parsley. It was in our roots.
Sure, we had tried to weed it out, but the problem still romained.
He was used to having a tough row to how, but it irrigated me to see Artichoke, and it bothered my brother to see his marriage going to seed.

Even though Peaches could be the pits, I knew she'd never call the fuzz.
I'm the kinda guy that works hard for his celery and I don't mind telling you I was feeling a bit wilted. But I didn't carrot all.
I try never to disparagus and I don't sweat the truffles.

I'm outstanding in my field and I know something good will turnip eventually.
I hailed a passing Yellow Cabbage and told the driver to cart me off to Broccolyn.
I was going to meet my brother across from the eggplant where he had a job at the Saffron station pumpkin gas.
As soon as I saw his face, I knew he was in a yam.
He told me his wife had been raisin cane. Her name was Peaches:
a soiled but radishing beauty with HUGE goards.
My brother had always been a chestnut, but I could never figure out why she picked him.
He was a skinny little string bean who had always suffered from cerebral parsley. It was in our roots.
Sure, we had tried to weed it out, but the problem still romained.
He was used to having a tough row to how, but it irrigated me to see Artichoke, and it bothered my brother to see his marriage going to seed.

Wow, you're on an escarole Fear!

Please - can you lettuce alone with this stuff?

Well, lessee - I can certainly echo the sentiments of the original post, if I interpret it correctly. I think this is a big ol trap game just waiting for us to step in it.

The thing is, and I don't see too many people talking about this. It kinda doesn't matter. The Gints and the CowPattys are both facing 4-1 powerhouses, are unlikely to come out winners =- and if the Iggles take us that gives them two wins. Big whup.

I'm not looking forward to loosing this, but if we do, it's not a big deal. We'll just be left a little closer to the pack. Onion other hand, if we win, like we could - we'll be comfy going into mid season.

Now, will someone please back up DHall's routes? Thank you!

This is a very dangerous component that makes this game worrisome.

The Redskins and Redskins fans would love to go to 4-1, absolutely love it! But 3-2 and a tie for the NFCE lead wouldn't crush us or kill hopes for the season.

The Eagles, on the other hand, are terrified. 1-5 would just about kill any hopes for winning the division and making it almost impossible to hope for even a Wild Card shot. And this is a team that was once spoken of as a preseason potential SB contender.

They are desperate.

We're not.

Peas quit it with the veggies before I have to beet some sense into youse. Parsnip it in the bud!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I guess it depends on what your world view is. Fans have a tendency (I think they do anyway) to overrate the importance of motivation, karma, team character/spirit, etc..in terms of impacting an outcome. On the other hand, analysts tend to underrate those things, and focus on talent evaluation and stats.

Where does the truth lie? Well, like most things, probably somewhere in the middle. Assuming motivation and mindset do play a key role, I can't imagine the Redskins don't realize the opportunity they have here, or that the coaches haven't focused them on it. Coming off a bye week rested, at 3-1, against a wounded and weakened opponent at home. This is a game we MUST have. Couple that with Dallas having to play NE, and the Giants going up against the Bills, and we've got what should be the surest chance to win of any of them, and potentially could start to put distance between ourselves and our rivals.

Is Philly desperate? Of course. They were desperate last week too. Screw their desperation.

And on the talent side, set aside all the hype and it's the Eagles who have glaring weaknesses in some key spots, not the Redskins. We're (*gasp*) a better team right now. My opinion.

I'm looking for the Redskins to win a game they should win on Sunday, by imposing their will on the Eagles with the run game, and terrorizing Michael Vick all day long.

It's ironic, the Eagles now are a team filled with big contract free agents mouthing off about being a 'dream team' and the Redskins are the quiet team with draft picks, undrafted rookies and mid-tier free agents that fit the scheme.

We saw how often that first approach worked from 2000-2009 here in DC.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.