• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sad News... my publisher just announced they're going bankrupt

burgold

The Pro Bowler
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Pretty bummed about it. They said they are going out of business and can't make it work so the rights revert back to me.

I'm going to look for a new publisher and hopefully it works out for the best in the end, but it means starting over from square 1. Hopefully, my agent has some good contacts she can badger.

Sigh :kickcan:

I'll keep you guys in the loop if you want. Thanks for all the support so far. :(

It will work out in your favor - better things are coming.

I'll tell my daughter - she had it on my holiday list of what to buy.

Be sure to keep us updated in here. By posting news about it in 5 O'Clock, the more exposure you will receive from the masses at BGO.

Thanks and thanks for you and your daughter's support :cheers:

they will regret this decision when you book becomes a top ten book

Absolutely keep us informed of the progress burgold-we will need to know when it's available.

Note that I said when and not "if". Take that as a statement of confidence.

Bummer Burgold, sorry to hear that. Please do keep s updated on what is going on, we're definitely rooting for you, and are looking forward to buying the book.

Darn. I had on my amazon wish list to get for or after my b-day.

Aw man, that really sucks. The story sounds so great though - I'm sure it won't be long before you find another publisher!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.