• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Show Yourselves!

Here's a shot of me in the Munich airport 2 weeks ago.

Munich2.jpg

On the summit of Mount Timpanogos on Saturday,(didn't have time to draw over the BYwho letters). Rumors have it that's around 11,749 feet above sea level. Considering the view and the drop offs in front of me and behind me,I'm willing to believe that. :)

mesummittimps.jpg

Ok, is the drop-off directly in front of you??? If so, WOW!

Bet that was a view worth the climb :)

Ok, is the drop-off directly in front of you??? If so, WOW!

The trail to that shed sits directly in front of me. However,there is a slope in front of that then a roughly 70 degree drop off that goes down a few thousand feet. It's nothing but boulders and rocks for much of that. Call it,10-12 feet,(being generous),in front me and down about 6 feet. On the other side of that shed there's about 3 feet of ledge at one part then a couple of thousand feet of drop off. I was hanging on for life outside that shed when I first saw that.

Bet that was a view worth the climb :)

It was that. Here's what I saw from near where I was standing and in front of me.

[media]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/jayman42/Spring%20pics/toptempspan.jpg[/media]

Provo/Orem,American Fork,part of Salt Lake valley on the right. If you look to where I've "signed" the pic,you can see part of the trail. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew. Glad to hear that there was a buffer or two in front of you.

Yes, the view is incredible. Putting the region on my "to visit" list.

I'm very glad there was a buffer or two in front of me. Problem was,had to look down on the way back down. ;)

A little later,(and back down the hill),after that pic was taken,had the good fortune to run in to the mountain goats again. I had them surrounded. ;)

metimpsgts.jpg

running my first 10K on the 4th of July

35998_1421752275638_1587634285_989070_7154857_n.jpg

What I want to know is did Mike maintain his precarious lead over the somewhat hippy woman to his left or did she blow by him with her finishing kick?

J/K Mike. As I fellow Clydesdale I know how hard that is to do and in my first 10K, a similarly shaped woman did in fact blow by me in the last quarter mile.

Way cool! Thanks, Mike.

"Ladies and gentlemen, come see the world's biggest leprechaun!"

No offense, bro'-but it was the first thing that I thought of when I saw the pic. LOL!

Sorry been gone so long. Much going on in life.

Most of all, a change in lifestyle.

No, don't get all crazy on me. LOL.

I have become a vegetarian, lost 35 pounds and made other "hopefully" life SAVING changes. It got really scary in March and April. Anyway, here is the new me

I have missed y'all

Attachments

• blondiefirstday.jpg
    blondiefirstday.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 282
  • blondiesize6.jpg
    blondiesize6.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 328
  • blondiesize6c.jpg
    blondiesize6c.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 324
Blondie, sooooo glad you're back! I have missed you.

As far as the pics go...

Wow. :)

There she is :) Great to see you B. :cheers:

You look great Blondie! I hope you feel as good as you look!!

Goofing off at the HOF

IMG_0670.jpg

Goofing off at TC, a few weeks ago

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.