• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Show Yourselves!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This is a fledgling community, so maybe it's the appropriate time to show our faces around here and get to know each other.

Let's see what you mugs and mugettes look like :)

I'll start the proceedings.

My brother Jim and I, with about 20 Maine Lobsters we had flown in at the beach this Summer ready to eat. I'm on the right.

Attachments

• lobstertime.jpg
    lobstertime.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 524
You asked for it.

Attachments

• sideline shot.jpg
    sideline shot.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 522
----------------

Last edited:
when I click your thumbnails it tells me I dont have access to it.

Mike,
Not sure what's going on (may be something on your end) - I've checked and double-checked settings. As far as I know, haven't heard anyone else having that issue, but if anyone does hopefully they'll let us know so we can fix it if there's an issue on our end.

I did turn off the 'thumbnails' so that the full-size image shows up in most cases. Let me know if that made them visible for you?

Mike,
Not sure what's going on (may be something on your end) - I've checked and double-checked settings. As far as I know, haven't heard anyone else having that issue, but if anyone does hopefully they'll let us know so we can fix it if there's an issue on our end.

I did turn off the 'thumbnails' so that the full-size image shows up in most cases. Let me know if that made them visible for you?

Boone, I'm having the same problem as Mike-right now I'm not even seeing the thumbs, just a link to the original jpg's which, after I click on them, brings up the "do not have permission" message.

Okay guys - we'll take another run through the settings and see if we can't figure this out :)

Yeah, that's just the default permissions language - it's a setting issue - we'll find it and fix....

Me. No laughing. :beadyeyes2:

For the record, I'm ugly one the left in the hat, holding the beer. The good looking one on the right with his head on my leg is our Belgian Shepard, Chumanii.

Last edited:
Me and my boyfriend :love:at a Mets game last month....silly faces

4.jpg

Not a good pic, but the most recent one.

Attachments

• 8243289122836.jpg
    8243289122836.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 476
Last weekend at Landshark Stadium (Dolphin) after the event by the artist Romero Brito.

Attachments

• Blondie sept fll.jpg
    Blondie sept fll.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 502
Mike,

I'm having the same issue. Some pics show up, and some tell me I don't have permission.

Still looking at it - we'll get it fixed soon my friends :)

Think this pic captures my personality quite well, lol

Attachments

• rafting.111.jpg
    rafting.111.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 440
Me. No laughing. :beadyeyes2:

For the record, I'm ugly one the left in the hat, holding the beer. The good looking one on the right with his head on my leg is our Belgian Shepard, Chumanii.
I have a Belgian Shephard too- a Malanois.

I'm having the same issue. Some pics show up, and some tell me I don't have permission.

yeah- I'm getting the same error...

and will find a pic to post soon enough

Here I am with my two of my guys just north of Camilia GA, on our way back from Alabama at the beginning of October. I'm the handsome bloke in the middle:insane:

2.jpg

Me with a beard. Me without a beard, with my son.

Attachments

• Goalder_James2.jpg
    Goalder_James2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 423
  • MeandAndrew2 reduced.jpg
    MeandAndrew2 reduced.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.