• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 4 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Top performer this week:
RobinTom at 14-2

Followed by:
SNF 13-3
MisterPinstripe 13-3
Coolbreeze 13-3
Elephant 13-3
China 13-3
Queboy 13-3

Top performer this season through Week 4:
RobinTom at 51-13 (80% accuracy!)

Followed by:
Shi no Tenshi 49-15
SNF 48-16
tugboat 47-17
Matt 46-18
Yusuf06 46-18
Coolbreeze 46-18
Queboy 46-18
camwam 46-18
Om 45-19

Click HERE to see all of Week 4's results.

Click HERE to see overall results for the 2011 contest through Week 4.

I notice on the # picked it indicates 256 for Serv. Serv, did you pick the whole season in advance? Do you revise them week to week?

Om is picking 70%? OM??? ;)

I notice on the # picked it indicates 256 for Serv. Serv, did you pick the whole season in advance? Do you revise them week to week?

Yeah...not sure what's causing that? Glitch of some kind...

Yes I did, China. Last season I missed picking a week due to a nasty case of bronchitis that laid me out for about 8 days. This was a sort of insurance policy against something like that happening again-and yes, I am making week to week adjustments.

Now if I could only find what RobinToms' secret formula is. 80%?-that's flat out sick.

Yes I did, China. Last season I missed picking a week due to a nasty case of bronchitis that laid me out for about 8 days. This was a sort of insurance policy against something like that happening again-and yes, I am making week to week adjustments.

Damnit, why didn't I think of that.

Smart move serv...and I'm glad the software doesn't have a glitch afterall :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.