• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Which of our previously thought of as "easy" games, now worries you most ?

Which of these "supposed easy teams" will give us the most trouble ?

• Carolina

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minnesota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Seattle

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Buffalo.

Miami, Seattle and Minnesota don't have quarterbacks. Carolina has one but nothing surrounding him.

SF is a close second.

But Buffalo seems to have a little bit more talent.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Easy? For the past 20 years, We have been the easy team on other teams schedules. Starting a new QB who has never played or won before, don't worry he'll play the Skins in a few weeks for his first win. Starting 0-5, don't worry the Skins are right there with ya and only one can go to 0-6 when they play.

I didn't think there was an easy game for the Skins this year, and I'm not sure I see one now. I think we are much improved, but any fan of George R Martins song of fire and ice series who has watched the Skins for hte past 2 decades probably hates the Stark House saying of "Winter is coming." Too often have I seen promising starts to believe it means anything. It's about making the playoffs and how a team is playing going into the playoffs.

Easy? For the past 20 years, We have been the easy team on other teams schedules. Starting a new QB who has never played or won before, don't worry he'll play the Skins in a few weeks for his first win. Starting 0-5, don't worry the Skins are right there with ya and only one can go to 0-6 when they play.

I didn't think there was an easy game for the Skins this year, and I'm not sure I see one now. I think we are much improved, but any fan of George R Martins song of fire and ice series who has watched the Skins for hte past 2 decades probably hates the Stark House saying of "Winter is coming." Too often have I seen promising starts to believe it means anything. It's about making the playoffs and how a team is playing going into the playoffs.

Ouch....the truth really hurts sometimes.

For me it's carolina, since I live down here and I'll be at the game. The last two times I went to the skins-panthers games are the only two times the panthers have ever won. I want to have that feeling I had leaving the stadium in 98 where all the skins fans were high-fiving each other.

Well, after watching what's been transpiring here in Week 5-the Bills taking down the Eagles, the Seahawks knocking off the Gints, the Panthers losing a three-point squeaker to the Saints, the Vikings actually holding a lead in the second half(!), and the 49ers absolutely torching Tampa Bay-I'm wondering if his thread might not be due for renaming-"Which of the following teams don't worry you and should be an easy win."

Uh.....Miami?....maybe?

I didnt expect San franto be this good but man they have hung 48 on bucs who usually arent slouches on defense

SF is legit, no question. Bucs have a young defense, and I think once things got started going downhill for them today they couldn't recover. Either way though, the 9ers will give us trouble, no doubt.

SF is legit, no question. Bucs have a young defense, and I think once things got started going downhill for them today they couldn't recover. Either way though, the 9ers will give us trouble, no doubt.

Yeah, I think SF was a victim of the lockout - just took them a little longer to hit their stride. Unfortunately for us, we play them in a few weeks after they'll have only gotten better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.