• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Injury Update 9/30/11

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
injury3.png

The Redskins don't have many big plays in the passing game to show for the first 3 weeks. I really think the Armstrong injury will give the team a chance to put Donte Stallworth out there on third downs and enable us to stretch the field.

Stallworth was arguably the team's best receiver in the preseason and he has a history of being a good downfield target when in NO.

We need to try something else as Gaffney is a good possession receiver but is not a threat to take a ball 60 yards for a TD.

Without the threat on the other side Moss and Davis are seeing a lot of shadow coverages that take them out of the game in critical situations.

If we are not going to ever see Niles Paul and Leonard Hankerson active and being used as receivers to get the size mismatch, then in my book we have Stallworth and kept him on the roster so we should be using him more.

Yeah, I think AA is inactive, whether he might be able to go, or not. That way, he should be 100% coming out of the bye, and we get to see Stallworth, Austin, and one of the pups get some playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.