• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random thoughts

Hog Fever

Vescere bracis meis
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Our defense is a lot better than it was last year. We knew that the secondary was going to be a problem, and it is, but the front seven is much better. The Cowboys knew we were coming for Romo last night and they countered with a lot of quick passes and max protection schemes. We should have expected that. I didn’t see a lot of “show blitz and drop into zone” stuff. Maybe we did and I just missed it. It would seem that that would have been an obvious counter.

Rex is still Rex, a little good a little bad. What you see is what you get with this guy. We knew this, so we shouldn’t be shocked.

I thought the O-line pass protected fairly well most of the night but the running game was terrible. What happened? Did we go away from it before it could become more effective or did we go away from it because it wasn’t effective? Either way it hurt us a lot.

The bobbled snap on the field goal attempt was just……. It just shouldn’t happen. It’s always something with our special teams.

Nobody stepped up. This game was winnable but nobody on offense or defense could step up to make the big play.

We all knew that this team was not going to go through the season undefeated. Yes its worse because of who we lost to but in the end we’re going to get another shot at them in our house. We’re still 2-1 and if you would have asked most of us prior to the season it we would be happy with that at this point you probably would have gotten about a 90% affirmative. On to the Rams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.