• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

cheers and jeers?

"OK, so I finally watched Redskins-Cowboys, which wasn't a professional football game so much as three hours of grown men writing Tony Romo's name all over their Trapper Keepers. Is Romo now on that Favre-ish plane of existence where everything he does gets accompanied by cherubim and harp music and Ed Werder?" -Tommy Craggs, Deadspin

At least BSPN is getting called out for their Romo man-love by people other than Redskins fans. It was getting pretty pathetic towards the end. My favorite was from Tanner Cooley, after Grossman fumbled - he said something like "and the booth rejoices." It really was like they were all pulling for the Girls. Ugh.

I dunno guys....hard to blame the talking heads. In their job it's pretty natural to root for the story. They don't care who wins. They care that there's a clear storyline to talk about. We'd probably do the same after a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.