• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

win, lose or draw

fansince62

I just can't take watching RG. This offense cannot execute to its fullest because of his limitations. this is 3 weeks in a row now where he can't play a complete game.

uggghhhhh.......this game should have been blown open in the first half. you can't win with an immobile QB with no downfield arm strength whose limited vision causes him to make 2-3 critically bad passes a game.

great game defense. we'll hopefully find a real QB next off-season. Romo passes better than our guy does and he's all banged up!

so much more wrong with this game than Rex.

You got them in 3rd and 21 to win and you let them convert and you say great defense?

The whole team was pretty bad 62 including rex. last play sums it up. No protection, nobody's open, rex coughs it up.

Yep. Can't lay it all on Rex. He played poorly, but had plenty of help. Kyle's gameplan was, ummm, interesting to put it kindly, particularly in the Red Zone.

so much more wrong with this game than Rex.

I agree. but with a good QB we win it without thinking twice. he's a living do loop. he simply doesn't make the team better. he doesn't make it worse. IMO he definitely holds it back.

he doesn't scare anyone. apply pressure on RG and 9 times out of 10 you will not pay the price.

Yeah, we blew it.

Petty part of me is really pissed at the non offsides call on Ware, but otherwise, we played poorly enough to lose.

It is a good defense, but you don't blitz the same package on 3rd and 21. They had them there - nothing wrong with giving them a dump off pass. But to leave the entire field open with the exact same defense was stupid.

And no, this is not a paloff team. They are 8-8 good and nothing more. The rebuild will take two more years and that's ok. Enough of this paloff and winning the division talk. I have been silent all week about it. Hopeful? Sure. Realistic? Always.

Just saying.

Just stupid play calling by both coordinators. KS gave up on the run when we had it won. This game was ripe for the taking and the coaches blew it.

It is a good defense, but you don't blitz the same package on 3rd and 21. They had them there - nothing wrong with giving them a dump off pass. But to leave the entire field open with the exact same defense was stupid.

And no, this is not a paloff team. They are 8-8 good and nothing more. The rebuild will take two more years and that's ok. Enough of this paloff and winning the division talk. I have been silent all week about it. Hopeful? Sure. Realistic? Always.

Just saying.

ya never know. I think this team has the tools...with one or two areas that need an upgrade. but you know those themes.

we should have won this stinkin game. the boys played like a pop warner team.....and we still couldn't get a TD. ok...we got one. given all the ops we should have had a lot more.

We got some calls too on that one drive. Bad personal foul call that gave us 15 more and then Garrett should've challenged the fumble call.

Typical Redskins-Cowboys game with bizarre stuff. Sorry, but if you keep a team out of the end zone and Romo and his center have one of the more dysfuctional nights you've ever seen, you should win that game.

Some on here like to talk about karma. As much as you really can't blame the defense at all, this one's for you, DeAngelo.....keep your mouth shut next time.

You want to know what really holds us back?

An Oline that run blocks based on finese and has no power whatsoever on short yardage or goaline situations and a playcaller that only ran 2 freaking screens all night against a pass rush happy D.

This team hasn't performed well on the big stage since 1991. Not one time.

If it does win once in a blue moon, it's by the Skin of their teeth.

I have no idea why I just wasted three hours of my time on Monday night when we all knew they'd find a way to lay an egg on National TV.

Somewhere, George Allen is rolling in his grave at our ineptitude vs Dallas.

As badly as we played, and as many opportunities as we left out there, they barely beat us. Had Romo lost 1 or 2 of the 4-5 fumbles he had tonight, we probably win. Had Rex not thrown that phantom INT, we probably win. Had SAV not botched a gimme FG hold, we probably win. Playcalling was very suspect at times - way too much passing the 2nd half. Defense kept us in it, but I'm not dazzled by our secondary. And Hall - someday you'll figure out what 'karma' is.

We're better than we showed tonight. We'll see if we can bounce back against the Rams.

Al, I disagree. We were playing against a defense that is very wounded. We were playing against an offense that was missing most of its receiving corps and several other players were limping. If this is a solid team, then we treat them like the wounded Giants in game one.

Nah, this team needs two more years of rebuild.

And Beck needs to get a look very soon. He has a much better arm, better mobility, and more athleticism.

3rd and 21 call was a head-scratcher, but Hall got absolutely abused by Dez on that play. If he could effing cover himself with a blanket, game is over. @)#()#@($*)@(#$

You can sleep after that? Man i'll be up all night lol...

I'll be up a long time too. Really mad at Haslett for being a dooooofisssssss and calling the exact same blitz four straight times. I was yelling at the top of my lungs to not do it on 3rd and 21 - probably woke up half of the township.

And I hate seeing a Ryan celebrate against my favorite team. He and his brother are disgusting human beings and their father is a disgusting person too. Their father was one of the worst things to ever happen in the league.

But Haslett proved to be a bigger moron. Only twice can I remember my DC in high school every calling the same play twice in a row - just two occasions. And never three or more. Just stupid.

Yeah that 3rd and 21 call was just plain stupid. Kyle also called a stupid game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.