• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

So, the Patriots...

Lanky Livingston

Have the 32nd ranked defense in the NFL, giving up 468.7 yards per game. They have the 27th ranked scoring defense, giving up over 26 points per game.

My smile could NOT be bigger. How's that Fat Albert working out for ya, Bill? :D

According to NFL player stats, Lanky, Fat Al has been credited with two tackles so far. No sacks or anything like that. Just two tackles.

Hell of a DL upgrade I'd say.

Good thing Belichick's a genius. Otherwise you'd start to worry about that organization being too reliant on their QB.

You guys are WAYYY too hard on Fat Al. He is still getting used to the Pats organization and the City of Boston, give him some time. He hasn't found all the buffets yet, probably doesn't know where the hottest waitresses are to play grab-ass with, etc. Still feels like a fish out of water, I would imagine.

Give him time.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2636/player?r=1

Albert Haynesworth hasn't recorded a tackle since Week 1.Haynesworth missed two games with a back injury and has been a virtual non-factor in the other four. He's now fully healthy as the Pats come out of their bye, but will likely be playing limited snaps. Oct 26 - 9:20 AM

:laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.