• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I am really happy for the Buffalo Bills

Matt

They are a team I dont have any issue rooting for. 7th rounder Fitzpatrick, 7th rounder Stevie Johnson and Fred Jackson went to some division 3 school.

And they beat the mighty Pats. Good for them.

I was listening to Dan Patrick interview Fitzpatrick earlier. That kid is funny, very likable.

Until the media goes over board with them, I will root for the Bills, but I am picking the Bengals to upset them next week. LOL!!! Who'da thunk a month ago we would be talking about the Bengals upsetting the Bills? I know I didn't!

I'd actually like to see someone deflate the Bills balloon before Week 8 when we travel to Toronto to play them.

They're sitting in that part of the schedule that before the season started I chaacterized as "soft". After them is the 49ers.

I am currently re-evaluating my assessment of our schedule. :uhoh:

The Bills surprise me, not because of their 7th rounders, or Division 3 Players, but for the simple fact that their coach is Chan Gailey.

And Dave Weinstadt is the assistant coach!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.