• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

1979 Redskins Vs. Cowboys (watch the ending)

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
If the end of this game does not make you hate the Cowboys with a passion I don't know what will! :nono:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSIf07UuwMg[/media]

What does it emphasize?

I know what happened. It's my most painful memory. I refuse to watch it.

Yeah, not nearly as bad as Clint Longley on Thanksgiving Day.

Non need for me to see that again. Seeing it the first time around was, specifically, what made me hate the Cowboys.

Time for a change of attitude my friends.

Seriously. :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvAh-IYEVZo&NR=1[/media]

Thank you OM!! So many great memories from that game. So many great clips from Newman staring dazed on the sidelines, to Parcells glaring at Newman to MeShawn yelling at Folk, and I haven't even touched on the Skins plays!

I appreciate the positive sentiments - but where has fawning sentimentality gotten us?!

I find the dejection and embarassment of crapping the bed in D-Towne to be much more motivational. It makes any subsequent jubulation (sp?) that much more cherished!! hehehe.

HAIL!

Depends how you look at is, DS. Where exactly has a decade-plus of of hand-wringing, tooth-gnashing, bile-churning negativity gotten us?

Time for a new attitude.

Patience2-49727602023.jpeg

Depends how you look at is, DS. Where exactly has a decade-plus of of hand-wringing, tooth-gnashing, bile-churning negativity gotten us?

Time for a new attitude.

Patience2-49727602023.jpeg

I hear ya, but we haven't had that! We've been Offseason champions for the last however long. We always look back to Santana & Taylor and say "Cowboy Killer".

This year, we looked in the mirror and said - we sucked, and we can't fix this with gold-glitter duct tape. Get serious. Get angry. Get to work!

I'll save my 'positivity' for the season after a playoffs appearance - hehe.

Who knows-? it might be this year! [ooops - I must be slippin']

FKUCK DALLAS!

I always kinda respected Roger Staubach......but man, I'd forgotten how much I hated Tony Hill and Rafael Septien...among many, many others.

Hated that game in '79. Hate, hate, hate.

'Nuf said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.