• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tech Issues Today

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Appreciate your all's patience with the site today. We obviously crashed for a bit and are just now back up and running (hopefully without further downtime).

We're not sure exactly what happened but are investigating.

Anyway - doors are open again. Enjoy :cheers:

This is unacceptable. UNACCEPTABLE! I want my money back!

:)

Uh yeah. So I missed you guys a little. What of it?

We're still having issues with being able to access the forums. Bear with us guys/gals.

Employers everywhere thank you for the increased productivity of their employees.

I assume everyone else is having trouble entering a forum via the forum link. Only way I can get in is by going to the last post of a thread.

im telling Mrs Goaldeje on you!!

I misspelled it on purpose, she'll never figure it out. :D

And yes, Boone, I have to click on the thread directly. Which means this may be the only thread FOREVER anymore in the Sons of Washington Forum... :paranoid:

We're working on it guys. Could be tomorrow sometime before we get things fully resolved.

I thought work zapped the site. Thank the football gods that wasn't the case

If you go to the main website, on the right hand side there is a pormpt for "new posts". You can access much of the site through that prompt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.