• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

WPC: Colt’s Corner – New England

Pappas

http://www.warpathconfidential.com/?p=860

Colt’s Corner – New England

By John Pappas
Warpath Confidential Editor

Colt Brennan presented a mixed performance against New England. Brennan made some nice throws, including a 33-yard touchdown strike to Marko Mitchell. But he also committed another boneheaded play in the interception for a touchdown, and took at least one sack he should not have.

We caught up with Brennan Sunday. He discussed the interception, the touchdown play, and his performance overall.

On the interception:

Basically, just talking to [Offensive Assistant Coach Chris] Meidt, he said I went seven-step on that play, which was [supposed to be] a five-step drop. I didn’t really notice it, but if that is the case that kind of explains why I might have been late and given the defensive back a chance to break on the ball. Basically they were playing man and we had a guy go up, press, and break out and I kind of just threw it. At this level out here you always hear guys say you can’t throw it here (gestures towards chest), you’ve got to throw it here (extends arms out) because [the first example] is pick, the other is not. And that was kind of the case. I threw it [towards the chest]. Had I thrown it [outside], I would have been fine, but I threw it and gave the DB a chance to step in a pick it. It’s not the start you want, but then again that’s football and that’s just something you got to fight through sometimes.

The defense won on that play but luckily, I had a couple good drives and stuff to be proud of.

Click the link to read the full article...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.