• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Here is the gameplan to beat the Eagles

Matt

And you can do this if you have an average TE and/or RB. They don't need to be as good as Gonzalez or Turner.

Ram it down their throats, then hit the play action to the TE over the middle.

Eagles dont have a single LB who can cover and Casey Matthews is the worst starting MLB in the league.

This is why I think the Redskins will score a lot of points on the Iggles. Hightower will soften them up, and Freddie Davis will finish them off.

Or, with less than a minute left in the first quarter, and the GMen up 14, just get two fluky big plays.

God, neither team looks good so far.

Vick is off today, but not being helped by atrocious playcalling. The playcalling on the goalline was terrible, classic Reid.

G., I gotta agree-that goaline thing was insane.

Hmmm....insanity has been defined as repeating the same behavior and expecting different results.

Yeah, that fits.

No surprise. Reid is one of the worst gameday coaches of all time.

His track record speaks for itself.

Reid's time management has always been, ummm... suspect. He gets too cute sometimes, like he believes he really is the smartest guy in the room.

I'm not even upset by this. It's official: I'm conditioned like Pavlov's dog. I no longer get upset.

I'm about to go out and enjoy my day as if this game wasn't even played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.