• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

San Fran played Dallas well but couldn't quite hang on. We've got em on their home opener, here's to making it a sour one F*** DALLAS.

And whats good whooey

God bless, I can think of few sweeter things than marching into Dallas and kicking their asses. Just a very satisfying feeling.

Time for the rookies to learn about Dallas. Educate 'em London!

The idiot 49ers snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Time to smackdown my two cousins who live in the DFW area - they are the black sheep in the family for being Cowgirls fans. And being idiots too.

Dallas played a home game in SF. 49er fans should be ashamed.

The idiot 49ers snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Time to smackdown my two cousins who live in the DFW area - they are the black sheep in the family for being Cowgirls fans. And being idiots too.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Mark Twain quotes:

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."

Mr. Kerrigan, that douchbag over there is Tony Romo. Please, go acquaint yourself. Violently.

Follow Rak's lead, rook.

Just sent a text to my two cousins and included some of the Redskins fans here at BGO. Just letting them know how we feel about their team!

Just sent a text to my two cousins and included some of the Redskins fans here at BGO. Just letting them know how we feel about their team!

You said my team sucks. An explanation is in order. ;)

jk...Light 'em up, BB. Show less mercy than our boys will on Sunday, brother!!

Quite honestly, I'm fine with Dallas stealing that game in 'Frisco today.

I have a better feeling walking into their scum-filled home stadium and winning with them being 1-1, as opposed to 0-2. They'd be extremely desperate at 0-2, much like they were a year ago when they went to Houston and won. At 1-1, everybody will talk about what a hero Romo is for leading them to victory today, and they'll be the clear-cut favourite. I'm fine going into Dallas as the underdog and flying under the radar a bit.

Quite honestly, I'm fine with Dallas stealing that game in 'Frisco today.

I have a better feeling walking into their scum-filled home stadium and winning with them being 1-1, as opposed to 0-2. They'd be extremely desperate at 0-2, much like they were a year ago when they went to Houston and won. At 1-1, everybody will talk about what a hero Romo is for leading them to victory today, and they'll be the clear-cut favourite. I'm fine going into Dallas as the underdog and flying under the radar a bit.

Exactly, CBacon. I saw Trent Dilfer on ESPN, and he was all but jerking himself off while he was talking about Romo. It was comical. He made Romo sound like Willis Reed. (Or Doug Williams, if he had any sense.)

As for being the underdog, I understand what you're saying. We'll probably be the underdog as far as the line goes. But it shouldn't be more than three, since that's what you get for homefield. Personally, if I was an oddsmaker, I'd put it at even. (Even though I think we're the better team, all homerism aside.)

Considering how popular Dallas is, it'll be more than three Hog. Remember, the odds makers are trying to equal action on both sides. I would guess Dallas by 4 to start.

Felix Jones has a separated shoulder - probably out for the Redskins game.

Miles Austin injured his hamstring and is probably out for the next two or three games.

Felix Jones has a separated shoulder - probably out for the Redskins game.

Miles Austin injured his hamstring and is probably out for the next two or three games.

I NEVER want to see anyone get hurt, but Austin not being on the field would be huge.

Dez is hobbling for now, but not sure if he will be 100% by next Monday.

My understanding is that he almost played this afternoon, I would expect him to go next Monday, particularly if Austin can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.