• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

For The Record:

I refuse to explicitly type that evil term on any Redskins Forum. Henceforth, I shall refer to that NFC East team that plays in Texas as The Hated Rival.

Because that's what they are. Right?

Look at this clown

https://mobile.twitter.com/jordangarnett/status/806262050334928898?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

image.jpg

Three of these things belong together, three of these things are the same!

chokers.jpg

Nah, it's a trick question as they are all chokers!

It's official, Ezekiel Elliott suspended for the first 6 games of the 2017 season.

Ain't life grand :)

Bad 'Boys, bad 'Boys, what you gonna do? Lol

Last edited:
Zekes face had the I shoulda started my suspension look lol

Has there ever been a team so taken with talented but character challenged players?

God I hate ****ing Dallas. My only hope is that they suffer yet another humiliating and unexpectedly early playoff exit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.