• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha at Romo. Srsly, if you're not watching the Cowboys suck ass, you should. Guarantee it will make you feel better. :)

Bwahahaha! YES. They didn't just lose a game to a good team - they were PUMMELED and looked horrid. Wowza!

I hope Jerruh stays as their GM for a loooooooooooooooong time!!

It's hard for me to take joy in Cowboys fans misery when I know they are also consoling themselves with our meltdown.

It's hard for me to take joy in Cowboys fans misery when I know they are also consoling themselves with our meltdown.

They think they're light years ahead of us. Most of them don't give a crap about us.

And this stuff is simply chicken soup for the Redskins Fan Soul... (FF to 1:30 and 3:30)

it makes me laugh...every time I see it.

Shango is always good for a few thousand laughs during football season. :)

Is dez Bryant really going to try and get people to like him by talking about how he grew up hard? Yeah, and then you beat your mother!

Anyone see that PC matic commercial with randy white?

Anyone really believe that old ass redneck even uses a computer? Let alone be smart enough to know what he's endorsing?

**** dallass!

take it for what its worth....makes sense to me.

WOW! Jerry Jones is scandalous & ruthless. Sources say he's responsible for this whole mystery Dez Bryant video and it has nothing to do with him hitting a female. They got Dez on camera in the back of Walmart stealing boxes. SMH!! All this because he doesn't want to pay him.

Sources: Chris Broussard

That cannot be true. Jerry Jones is many things, but that ****ing stupid he ain't. He would have to know that at some point the truth would come out and make him look like an imbecile while also ensuring Dez signs elsewhere.

If it IS true, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

F Dallass....let me start with that.

But if they are going to throw up 2011 and 2012 in the dude's face its pretty messed up. I haven't heard of a single problem with him off the field since that...yes, it was absolutely 10000000% wrong and disgusting. but if he hasnt done it since then this is messed up.

it would be like still holding kicking the girl in the 4th grade even though she pulled my hair.

Must be nice to know that whatever you do the Cowboys will have a roster spot for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.