• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

Well, they didn't KNOW it was a punctured lung at the time - I bet he wouldn't have been allowed back in if they knew what it was. But yeah, Romo gets some man points. By my calculations, that moves him up from negative 17,000 to around negative 14,338.
It's a conspiracy, I tellya.

Nothing happened. They wanted to get the mediots back on their knees offering to perform, um, favors, on the little Sheila. And it worked to perfection.

Punctured lung my ass!

Man Points? Chas Bono gets more Man Points.

I'll believe it when I see the jagged end of a bone sticking out of his body, with air and blood blowing out around it. And not until!!!

Disclaimer: Hey, it's Dallas week. 'You want rational, you're looking in the wrong place.

**** Dallas! And their Opie Taylor looking, girly man QB!

I thought Holley would be the new media darling like Romo and Austin were in years past. Guess they are too busy slobbering over Romo and his performance.

Beat Dallas.

My goal is to have my 19-month old chanting "Beat Dallas" by Monday.

My goal is to have my 19-month old chanting "Beat Dallas" by Monday.
Wrong thread.

This is the "**** Dallas" thread.

They're never too young.
baby.jpg

First post on a board i just found. Can't think of a better way to start off than a **** dallas thread.

go whoop their ass boys!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta give some props though...turns out not only did he go back in with cracked ribs but a partially collapsed lung. Say what you will about the Pukes, that was an old school suck it up move any football fan can respect. That said I hope they pound the snot out of him and the Cowboys on Monday.

The Cowturds' spin machine is in full effect here. First Yellowtooth says Romo gets a shot, then someone else says he doesn't. Now the Legend of Neverwas is appended to say he also had a punctured lung... and still played?!? Whatever...

Nick

First post on a board i just found. Can't think of a better way to start off than a **** dallas thread.

go whoop their ass boys!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard! And **** Dallas!

This is my first post. I am feeling Santa Moss in this game. We know he is the cowboy killer.....

I believe everything that comes out of the Jerry Jones hype-machine. :psych:

No one has a healthier or more well-earned (age reference) distaste for our archrivals than we do here at BGO, but here's the thing. We also have a deep and abiding commitment to what we're about. Hence, while a thread like this one can exist here, we'd prefer it not reside in the main Redskins forum.

Hope all understand.

Hail, brothers and sisters.

Text sent to those two moronic cousins of mine in the DFW area - and a few Redskins fans as well...

Redskins fans - Culture

Cowboys fans - Agriculture

I actually thought about putting it here but put it in the main forum due to it being Dallas Week. But with that said -- may I have a redo? Ahem.

Let me step up to the podium. I'll keep it short and simple.

I am god damn sick and tired of the Dallas ****ING Cowboys. The cockroaches from the southern part of the United States. Romo played with fractured ribs? BIG DEAL. Jack Youngblood played on a broken leg and RECORDED THE NFL SINGLE GAME SACK RECORD.

IM EXAGGERATING BUT YOU GET THE ****ING POINT.

DALLAS -- EAT ME. I HATE YOU. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ME. OR MY COUNTRY.

****. YOU. DALLAS.

FWIW, he's not on the practice field today. Bryant, et all are, but Romo isn't.

Just by the fact that Dallas keeps re-iterating R[H]omo's return and yet he still didn't practice today, I won't be AT ALL surprised if he doesn't start or doesn't even play.

What I'm worried about (and it isn't even ABO"UT the CowPatties), is our recent uncanny ability to let the 2nd stringer tear us apart. Now, I realize this is not the same staff and team that crumbled, after decimating RothlisRaper, to My Left FootWich. But if we don't seriously game for Kitna, we're making a mistake.

Fkuck Dallas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.