• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

Iwant to beat them at full strength so there is no excuses

We need wilson to be a go for Monday, our secondary gets thin quick. Any word if Landry will ever play again?

I never understood people who say they want to face a team at full strength. I don't care, I will take any advantage we can get just as long as we WIN!

It just occurred to me, this is DALLAS WEEK people! We Want Dallas! We Want Dallas!

I would love to beat them full strength just for bragging rights etc, but considering what many of us expected for the year I'm with El, I'll take playing any team with whatever advantages we can get at this point.

Has anyone checked the latest NFC East standings to see where we stand going into the Cowboys game?

:)

Dallas played a home game in SF. 49er fans should be ashamed.

I went to the bathroom and I heard a bunch of cheering and I was thinking 'Heck yeah, SF did something right!' Nope it was a big Cowboys play, forget which one, but I was severly dissappointed.

I never understood people who say they want to face a team at full strength. I don't care, I will take any advantage we can get just as long as we WIN!

I understand injuries are part of the game and I will take a win no matter how it is obtained. But, I think it is more fulfilling beating a team at full strength.

This holds true with everything in my life. I like facing the best. How do you know where you truely stand if you face a weakend opponent? Not really a question for you, it is how I feel about these kind of situations.

I understand injuries are part of the game and I will take a win no matter how it is obtained. But, I think it is more fulfilling beating a team at full strength.

This holds true with everything in my life. I like facing the best. How do you know where you truely stand if you face a weakend opponent? Not really a question for you, it is how I feel about these kind of situations.

I shouldn't have said I never understood, I understand the line of thinking. But in this case I am not competing, they are. It's Dallas! In the words of the immortal one (literally immortal, LOL!!!) Al Davis, just win baby! Especially when it comes to Dallas!

Immortal Ha!

Well, we are definitely not getting a full strength Dallas next week. Austin is a major loss for them and who knows about Romo. Of course, they are most likely not getting a full strength Washington either. We have a banged up secondary right now. One that we desperately need to stay healthy.

I can't wait til Monday night. I can't wait to see if Orapko, Kerrigan or any one of 11 guys can take Romo out of the game. Fractured ribs ARE painful....would love to see them re-cracked. I have beautiful memories of watching Danny White and Roger Staubach being taken out. I'll take my chances with Clint Longley every time.

It's Dallas week.....enough said.

WAY too much Romo love in the ESPN universe right now. It's making me a little nauseous.

Indeed

mvc-013f.jpg

I have beautiful memories of watching Danny White and Roger Staubach being taken out. I'll take my chances with Clint Longley every time.

It's Dallas week.....enough said.

Don't forget The hit on Aikmen where he was looking for his contact lens on the ground, and one of the pukes had to remind him he had laser surgery and didn't use contacts.

Didn't he retire after that hit :)

Gotta give some props though...turns out not only did he go back in with cracked ribs but a partially collapsed lung. Say what you will about the Pukes, that was an old school suck it up move any football fan can respect. That said I hope they pound the snot out of him and the Cowboys on Monday.

Gotta give some props though...turns out not only did he go back in with cracked ribs but a partially collapsed lung. Say what you will about the Pukes, that was an old school suck it up move any football fan can respect. That said I hope they pound the snot out of him and the Cowboys on Monday.

They say he's gonna play...I think he should reconsider, honestly. Landry is possibly going to play as well, and #30 heat-seeking missile is going to be sent blitzing often. Not sure I'd want to absorb a direct-hit from Mr. Landry at full health, let alone with a cracked rib and/or punctured lung. :)

:bsflag:
After enduring the previous week of berating that "The Greatest QB That Never Won Anything" did, Jerrah and the Cowturds came up with this faked injury to make him look like some sort of Heewo to keep fans from booing him when he throws the pick that seals their fate Monday Night.

**** Ms. Rhomo!

I'll second that. As much crap as I've given to my Cowpuke friends about Romo ****ing up, choking and crying/sniveling, he bought some man points by going back in with a punctured lung

Now, having thrown up in my mouth for saying that, I hope Rak takes out the other lung

Well, they didn't KNOW it was a punctured lung at the time - I bet he wouldn't have been allowed back in if they knew what it was. But yeah, Romo gets some man points. By my calculations, that moves him up from negative 17,000 to around negative 14,338.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.