• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

Dammit! McFadden is already spending a lot of time on the trainers table. I was hoping he would make it through the summer only to crush their hearts in September!

Anyone watched Dak Prescott through the first 2 preseason games? Dallas fans have to be grinning ear to ear. Preseason or not this kid has looked dangerous as hell. I hate that.

Anyone watched Dak Prescott through the first 2 preseason games? Dallas fans have to be grinning ear to ear. Preseason or not this kid has looked dangerous as hell. I hate that.

John Beck!

Oh yeah...

**** Dallas!

So let the Dak Prescott Era begin.

Kid's life is about to get turned upside down.

Didn't RGIII look dangerous early in his career also? Look what happened there!

So let the Dak Prescott Era begin.

Kid's life is about to get turned upside down.

Didn't RGIII look dangerous early in his career also? Look what happened there!

Thinking about Prescott, I can't help but to be reminded of Quincy Carter in 2001, who I believe was the last high pick QB by Dallas, and supposed to be the future of the franchise.

Oh, it's true that late-round preseason QB phenoms rarely become stars ... or even competent starters early in their careers. But I want to say it again, for the record ... I've watched the guy all three preseason games. For me it's not about the stats he's compiled, which are crazy. It's about body language and that the game does not appear to be too fast for him. Yes, it's preseason--I get that. But if this guy blows up and becomes anything like the guy he brings to mind today, Russell Wilson, I am not going to be taken by surprise.

I don't wish a broken back on anyone, but Tony Romo is that one exception! Too soon?

Makes you wonder if Romo really need to call it a day. He's breaking and fracturing stuff left right and centre...

2008 Broken finger
2010 broken left collarbone
2013 Rupture Disk (Back)
2014 Two transverse process fractures (Back again?)
2015 Broken left collarbone (for the second time!)
2016 Compression fracture, L1 vertebra (Back again again?)

When should he just call time before one day he doesn't get up off the turf?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.