• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

well...what's the score in the Cardinals game gonna be?!!!

fansince62

home game....Skins gaining confidence....Rex playing well (alright already!!! leave me alone Boone/GSF):

Skins 26

Cards 17

I 'm going to say Skins 24 Cards 13.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I see our defense having a much better game against the Cards who has an average O-line at best. Kolb may have decent game since he is familiar with us to a point, but we should get a lot of pressure on him.

Our offense should be able to run a heck of a lot better against them as we did the stout Giants d-line. I see Hightower putting up 100. If a rookie can put up those kind of numbers on Arizona then I see no reason Rex can't in a much better system.

Redskins 31-10.

Skins 20 - 13, we win but its not pretty as we play down to a mediocre opponent.

I don't think we play down. I saw something new yesterday, something I haven't seen in a while. I think El's assesment is more accurate.

42-10, good guys.

home game....Skins gaining confidence....Rex playing well (alright already!!! leave me alone Boone/GSF):

Skins 26

Cards 17

LOL! It's official, '62 is a Rex fan!...j/k my man...

I'll say 31-13 Skins. skins are hot, cards can't defend, and they never travel well to the east coast.

Tough for a west coast team to travel to the east coast and play at 1PM.

Skins 24, Cards 17

Well, GSF beat me to it, but I'll also say 31-13 good guys.

The thing that excites me most is the fact that this is a team that believes it SHOULD win when they step on the field. Holy damn, it's been 20 years since we had that. We as fans feel it too. We're reluctant to believe it, because we've been teased by that kind of feeling before...too many times. But color me a believer. This team IS different. How different? I don't know just yet. But I'm a fan of a team that I have confidence in now. And how ****ing good does it feel?!

Gone are guys that are too fat and lazy to practice. Here are guys that decline Victory Mondays. Gone are guys that lay on the field, with no desire to get up and make a play. Here are rookies that fight off cut blocks, still get their hands up and make the deflection, and take picks in for scores. Here, are fans that rock a building like they're used to winning.

This game is a game that good teams win, and win handily. Call me crazy, but I believe that's exactly what will happen.

33-28 Redskins

Home game coming off a huge Giants win. Cards will score points but I think with the momentum from beating the Giants coupled with the fact you're at home again you will start 2-0.

34-17 Skins.

The Cards sold out to stop the run against the Panthers, which they did. However, that opened up Newton and the passing game. I think the Skins can beat them with either the pass or run.

We will have to stop the Cards big offensive plays. Against the Panthers Doucet and Fitz only caught three passes each, but they averaged 35 and 20.7 YPC. Jeff King TE even had a 48 yard TD play.

Are the Pirates the softball team that is still trying to play in the MLB?

Cards are better than you think. I think it takes a Gano FG in OT. Skins 27-24.

Man, again I am tempted to look into the past to make this prediction, as I was against the Giants. THAT proved to be a bad choice, so what now? Do we ignore the Redskins' tendency to come down after a huge win and play poorly? To play well against a "good" team and then play down to a "not as good" team?

Patrick Peterson is living up to the hype - his first NFL play in the preseason was a pick-6, and he took a punt 80 yards to the house last week in his first regular season NFL action. The kid is good - and I think he grabs at least one pick of Grossman.

But then again, Cam friggin' Newton put up 422 yards of passing on the Cardinals defense, so Rex should light them up! If he hits a couple of those deep balls, he probably puts up 4-hunge on the gmen, so there's that.

The real story will be whether or not we can get Hightower/Torain/Helu going - Newton put up 422 because the Cardinals completely shut down Williams & Stewart. So, the running game will be key in this one. At least Kyle has shown commitment to it, so that is a very good thing.

Landry will likely miss this game, so Reed Doughty will get the start at safety. That automatically gives the Cards 14-21 points through the air, unfortunately. Larry Fitzgerald, Early Doucet & Andre Roberts >> Stevie Nicks & Maria Manningham, and its not even close. I think we shut down their running game (Beanie Wells sucks), and limit them to 21. I think the OL gets an ass-whoopin' this week in practice and gets it together for the game, and Hightower goes wild. A buck fifty and two TDs for Timmy, plus 3 through the air for Grossman to Moss x 2 & Austin.

Redskins win 35-21.

I feel like I have multiple-personalities with this Redskins team; my inner-homer is battling with my inner-skeptic. So torn!

This from a Cards fan blog on their O-line:

"I don't think anyone is silly enough to think that this unit is going to be one of the most dominant lines in the league. However, they did provide the groundwork that led to the Arizona Cardinals leading the NFL in preseason offense.

There is no real reason why that success cannot continue.

Will it happen? That is yet to be determined. But the best part is that with the Carolina Panthers, Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks on the slate to start the season, they will have the chance to gel and get work in against teams that are not expected to do much this season."

KICK...THEIR.....ARSES!

Fansince, I echo your sentiments. I hope Kolb watched how we terrorized Eli Sunday.

And has trouble sleeping before the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.