• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Chris Cooley, Washington Redskins record-holder

Lanky Livingston

With his 2nd catch against the Giants Sunday, Chris Cooley became the Redskins' all-time receptions leader for the Redskins at TE!

Congrats, Chris!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta be, because Cooley doesn't have more catches in a Skins uni than Mr. Monk.

Yeah, for a TE. Typed too fast (but on retrospect, that should be obvious). :)

if he's not careful he might be seeing his way out of DC. Davis was a beast yesterday and Paulsen is slowly looking to make a name for himself too.

Perhaps. But then again perhaps Davis caught so many passes because they Giants were worried about Cooley. I wasn't watching that closely, but did we call any pass plays out of 2 TE sets?

Cooley's legs aren't 100% yet...you could see it on his routes and running in general. I am digging the two te threat right now...as the season goes on I expect both te's to put up some numbers.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I was kinda surprised that the Skins didn't even mention Cooleys record during the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.