• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Effed

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
So I signed up for Directv's 'online' NFL sunday ticket option as I've done for the past 3 years running.

Today - it doesn't work. Can't get past a greyed-out 'Start Watching' link. People are going nuts on their tech support forum because it's not working for anyone, and cost an arm and a leg to begin with.

So I'm pretty much screwed unless I find a bootleg feed somewhere. I may have to listen via internet.

Really pissed.

Oooof, that sucks. I would demand a pretty hefty refund. Perhaps not the whole thing, but more than just one game.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sitting here in my living room watching my Comcast reception go in and out during the Iggles game. Dreading the fact that it will probably do the same thing during the Skins game. Reception keeps starting and stopping, then pixelating. Major pain in my ass...

I'll try it...checked out the Steelers game on that site and it was buffering on and off like crazy and about 8 minutes behind. We'll see. Really disappointed in Directv. Just ridiculously bad customer service. Thanks for the link.

It's not available in NC - Panthers game is on.

If you have a pair of good rabbit ears it is a nationally televised game, you might be able to pick it up through the air.

boone...no sports bars with satellite feeds from all games?

If I have to go that route, I can probably find one...holding out hope directv gets it fixed. Their whole site is down at the moment.

I know you don't have Directv, but for those that do, remember that Sunday Ticket is free today.

Maybe a neighbor has it Boone? If not, it looks like a trip to Hooter's is in order.

Big DTV problems today all over. The sportsbar I would normally go watch the game at here in FL had nada until after 1:15 Luckily it was on at home today.

OH Pete its you....lol. Ron Daos on MacGregor. Didnt realize you were right around the corner. Small World.

I call BS on that Mike - they know damn well how many subscribers they have and how many folks they collected $350 for mobile or pc access from.

Directv can suck it. They ruined a lot of fan's NFL openers yesterday - didn't apologize, gave fans the run-around on their customer service line, and didn't even man their tech support forums online. I could post some of the comments and you'd be surprised at the anger.

They blew it big-time. And they have been doing this for years now - not like this is new technology. They screwed the pooch royally and I'll bet you the NFL is hearing about it today from fans.

The NFL network will probably take the online presence next year and ditch this service. It will be better in all facets - and much cheaper too. Bank on it.

When that happens, I'll subscribe.

One other thing - love having NFL Network as a part of my basic package with FiOS. No extra charges for it either.

Sorry for those who had problems.

Only because of a wonderful guy here named Chris who hooked me up.

The NFL network will probably take the online presence next year and ditch this service. It will be better in all facets - and much cheaper too. Bank on it.

When that happens, I'll subscribe.

One other thing - love having NFL Network as a part of my basic package with FiOS. No extra charges for it either.

Sorry for those who had problems.

even if there is a civil war going on?

I kid. I kid..... :)

I was PO'd that Fox locked onto the Iggles game until over before switching to FEDEX right at the flag unfurling. would have liked to witness more of the pre-game evts.

I can understand things happen - what pissed me off yesterday (and continues to infuriate me) is Directv's inability to acknowledge the epic fail they created yesterday and do right by their customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.