• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

To Hail or not to Hail

burgold

The Pro Bowler
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
One more time into the fray. A march into the uncertain murk against inconstant enemies with helmets strapped and with allies familiar and new. Will the raw recruit flee in sight of the enemy or will he take the charge and plant his flag victorious. What becomes of the grizzled warrior who's survived so many test afore this ragged season? Will his heart be strong and willing? Will his wiles best that of men more fleet and strong? And what of our generals? Do you stand with them as they monitor on the field of honor and from the hillside plotting their strategems. Do you trust their design as all falls to hell under the pressure of battle.

What say you? Are you ready? Will it be a hail of hurrahs or a hail of arrows that force our retreat. What do you see and is your heart ready?

Are you ready? Can you summon the courage to believe?

One more time lads. One more time into the fray.

Hail! Hail to our fellows!

Hail to the Redskins!

And God bless on this day of reflection all those who have volunteered to fight in real wars for our safety and who will charge into uncertain buildings to save us. For all that preserve and defend us, I offer my thanks. To all that serve.

Hail to them too.

It's amazing what a good preseason does for morale. Prior to the games, there was a part of me rooting for the season to be canceled because I thought we needed two full draft classes just to get this ship righted.

Now, I'm probably more pumped for any game one then I have been since the first year of Gibbs II.

May we not go silently into this good night.

Love it burgold :cheers:

Thank ye.

I hope we howl, rattle our cages, and make such a noise that their very ancestors will tremble in their graves and tombs.

We've had snowstorms. We've had extreme heat. We've had droughts. We've had floods. We've had earthquakes.

Now it is time for...

HAIL!

So far... it's HAIL YES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.