• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Quotes: Coach Jim Zorn (8-29-09)

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Click HERE to read today's comments from Redskins Coach Jim Zorn.

(Courtesy of Washington Redskins)

Zorny said:
On getting 15 penalties in last night’s game:
“I would like to have a minimum penalty game. Having fifteen in one game is just showing a lack of discipline in some areas. Some of them I understand what happened, I can see what happened and part of it is just aggressive play which we like, but you’ve got to know how to start and finish without creating penalties.”

That's a fancy way of saying "That' unacceptable."

Re: Marko Mitchell as the fifth wideout: Come on, Jim. Why can't you just tell the truth and name him already?

That's a fancy way of saying "That' unacceptable."

Re: Marko Mitchell as the fifth wideout: Come on, Jim. Why can't you just tell the truth and name him already?
Because that's not the way it works. :)

It's the NFL brother. Unless it's to prove a point or get rid of a disruptive player, coaches don't announce cuts/promotions in preseason press conferences. Too many lives affected by something like that for one, and just not smart business practice.

10 words or less:

:end:

:joke:

Yeah, I know.

Just wish sometimes coaches would simply come out and say it, already.

Look who's around him.

Marques Hagans - I like the guy, but he disappeared from talk in Game 1 against the Ravens.

Trent Shelton/Keith Eloi - I like Shelton's Twitter feed, and Eloi's jumping ability, but there have been almost no standout moments on the field from either.

DJ Hackett - Only time he's stood out is when Brennan threw a pass his way that got intercepted and run back for a touchdown against the Patriots.

How long is it until Mitchell is fighting for a starting job?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.