• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Colt Brennan - Make an Assessment!

With a single pre-season game to go, what's your assessment of Colt Brennan?

• The kids got mad skillz - his talent/upside outweighs a few rookie mistakes.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • He's a gunslinger, and despite his talent, takes too many risks to be a reliable NFL QB.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • The jury is still out - but he's worth holding onto on potential alone.

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Dump him. Chase Daniels has the brighter future.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • You're posting a poll about a 3rd string QB???!!!!!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The INTs don't bother me...but the errant, inaccurate throws do. The QB Brennan is starting to remind me the most of - Rex Grossman. He puts too much air under short to intermediate throws. Once teams get film on him, I fear they will pick his weaknesses apart, just like what happened to Grossman. That said, I voted the only reasonable choice...the jury's still out.
This^. However, he's starting to remind me of Grossman in another way-injury prone. I'm starting to think he might develop into a legit starter one day but his inability to stay healthy might make it a moot point.

Still, I wonder if his injury would be serious enough to put him on injured reserve if he was the #1 or #2 rated QB?

I have my doubts on that front :)

I think the Redskins might be seriously gaming this.

That we were pulling a "Joe Gibbs" was my first thought too Boone. However, the talk of surgery made me think otherwise. I guess if he ends up having the hip surgery, that will be the final word. If he doesn't, we'll be left to wonder. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.