• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

University of Maryland Football Uniforms

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
While I cannot say they are a the most attractive uniforms in college football (Georgia's new ones are worse!), I have to say I liked them. Why you ask? Well, what this uniform does is show the new coach is committed to the University and the State of Maryland.

And I am not sure the game itself, as good as it was, was good enough to get Maryland on the map, but the University of Maryland football team is all the talk nationwide today. A good bit of marketing if you ask me.

Kudos to Edsall for showing a commitment to Maryland. Go Terps!

Now, I can't wait to see my Noles shock the world and blow out the over rated Sooners and show you all that Landry Jones should not be in a Redskins' uniform next year! :laugh:

I liked them.

For once someone does something unique and different. Not only that but the players voted on the design which I find very cool.

The flag concept was awesome. It could have maybe been done more.... tastefully? Idk what the word I'm looking for is. Anyway I applaud them for creativity.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I think they were cool for a once or twice a year type uni. I actually prefer more traditional unis and wish more teams would stick with the same scheme from year to year, but something different every once in a while is cool.

according to my dad the guy from Under Armour is going to provide them with a different uni for every week. not a fan of that...imagine if the Skins were like the Ducks..that would suck SO much!!

and id be broke trying to keep up.

Clip I saw on TV said they have 32 different uniform variations this year.

I like the Maryland state flag and the idea of incorporating it into the uniform, but I have to say I thought the uniforms looked hideous like some psychedelic nightmare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.