• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Patriot Game Pics

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Here are some shots from tonight's game. Unfortunately I was unable to use the zoom lens from work so I could not capture the action as I would like. Anyway, hope you all enjoy!

DSC_1214.jpg

DSC_0950.jpg

DSC_0965.jpg

DSC_0968.jpg

DSC_0988.jpg

DSC_0991.jpg

DSC_1013.jpg

DSC_1040.jpg

DSC_1142.jpg

DSC_1183.jpg

DSC_1212.jpg

Good eye and timing, brother. Love the Marko Mitchell TD catch shot--that's money. Also struck by the Devin Thomas kickoff return shot---I hope he HIT that road-sized hole you shot him through. :)

This looks like the overthrown bomb to Santana. My guess is, in film breakdown. what Jason will be asked is if he saw ARE running free across the middle with a whole lot of space around him.

Awesome photos - thanks for the contribution :cheers:

You really need to upload those to our BGO Gallery! There's a section there for 2009 Redskins photos. I also think several of those should be 'Pic of the Week' candidates :)

Great pics! Thanks for posting!

Om, one of theproblems with Campbell is that he has Santana eyes. He's getting better about his progressions, but he almost always looks to Santana, no matter what route he runs.

I'm glad he had a good night though

In fairness to Jason on the long ball to Moss ... he had at least the two options open, Moss deep for a walk-in TD and ARE across the middle for a big gainer. Given the choice, particularly on first down (which I believe it was), I'll take his decision to hoist it deep every time. He's just got to hit it once in a while. :)

Thanks guys! I am a little disappointed with the quality of these images, but I am pleased with what I captured. Bottom line: between the lighting, the lens and my need to really learn to photo shop, I am not as proud of these as others I have taken.

But as long as I attend Redskins football games and have a camera I will continue to post.

Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.