• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 53 - and cuts

Yep. One or both going to PS, if they last.
If Austin goes to the PS, he won't last. I think it is a mistake to take an "older" Stallworth over Austin, especially given our emphasis on rebuilding.

If Austin goes to the PS, he won't last. I think it is a mistake to take an "older" Stallworth over Austin, especially given our emphasis on rebuilding.

Couldn't agree more. I thought for sure we were gonna ditch a lot more vets than we seem to be doing. Very surprising.

RB and WR are still unsettled, imo. Interesting to see what happens with Royster/Torain and Paul/Austin/Hankerson.

Fwiw, I had Austin and Stallworth on the team. Banks too.

Coaches making me look good.

Keiland Williams is released.

Interesting, is KJ right? Is it between Paul and Hank?

kjohnsoncsnKelli Johnson
Don't know yet. Likely Hankerson or Niles Paul “@labriemel: @kjohnsoncsn Hey KJ, if Stallworth made it then whos out at WR?”

Niles Paul will be on the PS - Hank makes the team. Take it to the bank.

Didn't know this:

Rich_TandlerRich Tandler
@EricStyons Vets (5+ years) can sign with new teams immediately. 4 years or less go through waivers, teams have 24 hrs. to put in claims.

Can't believe they are keeping Sellers. That's a mistake. Setting aside he's as likely to make a huge mistake as a great play - he's old. That's a spot we could easily have shed age and kept a talented youngster.

I don't like it.

Taking a break. The mid-day crew can take over for a while. Need to catch a nap.

granthpaulsen Grant Paulsen
by john_keim
Jabar Gaffney will be starting for the #Redskins. RT @RickMaese RT @PostBroncos Among the surprising names on the cut list: DL Jeremy Jarmon

granthpaulsen Grant Paulsen
by john_keim
Jabar Gaffney will be starting for the #Redskins. RT @RickMaese RT @PostBroncos Among the surprising names on the cut list: DL Jeremy Jarmon

Ha! Do we bring him in as depth? :psych:

I wonder if his attempt to add weight cost him his strength as a pass rusher, therefore diminishing his value even further after the knee injury? Poor kid, he seemed destined to be a solid player and I thought would have been a nice book end for Rak until the switch was made to the 3-4.

Weird to think that we got two contributors, Hightower and Gaffney, for practically nothing. Are we gonna have to get used to being on the winning side of trades?

Weird to think that we got two contributors, Hightower and Gaffney, for practically nothing. Are we gonna have to get used to being on the winning side of trades?

Yeah, I am still shaking my head on that one even though the Cards run game looked decent the other night.

Now, can someone tell me when the official 53 will be named? I thought it was due at noon today.

Rich_Tandler Rich Tandler
RT @RavensInsider: The Washington Redskins cut former Ravens LB Edgar Jones, according to a league source.

ESPNRadio980 ESPN 980
by CindyBoren
Veteran OL Artis Hicks tells ESPN 980 that he was held out of practice today and he will either be traded or released. - Chris Russell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.